Check your account email address ×

******The Un-Official Daily Thread******

Temp is up to 60F after a morning low of 43F. The forecast for the next several days is calling for partly sunny skies with highs in the low 60's.

Anyone know where Cappy went. I've noticed our resident post whore has been quiet lately :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Temperature is down to 36F with sleet mixing in with the rain. Forecast is calling for 4-6 inches of snow in the upper elevations tonight. We may see the ground covered in white by morning, but it shouldn't accumulate much at my elevation.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Temperature is down to 36F with sleet mixing in with the rain. Forecast is calling for 4-6 inches of snow in the upper elevations tonight. We may see the ground covered in white by morning, but it shouldn't accumulate much at my elevation.

What, you gonna do take out next from famous Dave's aren't you? 

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

No. I just use a Weber Kettle.

Ive been thinking about getting a Traeger....a friend sells them and will sell it to me at cost...i cant decide whether to get the small to take rving...or get the biggy for home....wife says get both... :lol:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Ive been thinking about getting a Traeger....a friend sells them and will sell it to me at cost...i cant decide whether to get the small to take rving...or get the biggy for home....wife says get both... :lol:

Start off with the small one and see how you like it :dunno:

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

Start off with the small one and see how you like it :dunno:

Oh i fuckin love it....im always finding a reason to go over to my buddys place who sells them....he cooks on the thing most every night...its just im cheap and even at cost its cheaper to eat his food. :lol:

We ended up with a little snow on the grassy areas this morning. Rob got 3" at his house. A friend of mine that is about 15 miles from me and 200' higher elevation got 5.5" of snow.

Currently 34F, windy and spitting snow.

14 hours ago, Dave said:

get both damnit you got permission:bc:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Chicken wings are the perfect snack while waiting for the pork butt to be ready. Thinking of you @Dave :lol:

20161023-untitled-10.jpg

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Chicken wings are the perfect snack while waiting for the pork butt to be ready. Thinking of you @Dave :lol:

20161023-untitled-10.jpg

Nice little snack right there! :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

20161023-untitled-10.jpg

Now I know what I'll be having for dinner. Carry out of course...need to get back outside and get more shit done while it's beautiful and sunny out