Check your account email address ×

Some great threads here boys.

s pump

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, s pump said:

I know this is Freedom Sledder but WTF? Can you put some flood control on some of the degenerative posts? Seriously it's embarrassing. 

Like the constant Frankie vs 550 etc bullshit that screws up almost every thread lately? The same thing said over and over like they are children playing patty cake? 

• Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Like the constant Frankie vs 550 etc bullshit that screws up almost every thread lately? The same thing said over and over like they are children playing patty cake? 

Same goes for Spin and Smales over and over and over fucking up every thread, like little children.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Same goes for Spin and Smales over and over and over fucking up every thread, like little children.

There's a level of intelligence in their posts though so it's no comparison  

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There's a level of intelligence in their posts though so it's no comparison  

He has been talking about cock and gay shit for the last two days in multiple threads but yeah Spin and I are ruining threads....not sure what his problem is.

The reality is that this joint is turning into HCS Current Events 2.0 especially in the way any Trump criticism is responded to...I can very easily stop posting political stuff and let this be a strictly MAGA site...no problem. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has been talking about cock and gay shit for the last two days in multiple threads but yeah Spin and I are ruining threads....not sure what his problem is.

You've been ruining threads since your name was Al Bleeding Cervix.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The reality is that this joint is turning into HCS Current Events 2.0 especially in the way any Trump criticism is responded to...I can very easily stop posting political stuff and let this be a strictly MAGA site...no problem. 

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

You've been ruining threads since your name was Al Bleeding Cervix.

Go harass Frankie some more you dolt.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some really have a hard time seeing you rail on Orange man

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Talk amongst yourselves.

tenor.gif.dc15434a5c7b79c4ff11c7c0a7fbb3b1.gif

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go harass Frankie some more you dolt.

Nah I've had about enough of Franny.  You see that?  You say I harass Franny even though he's been telling people to go kill themselves for the history of this site.  Nice spin move there Karen.  He even went to jail after saying he was going to kill people on facebook and knocking his aunt down off the porch, yet I'm doing the harassing.

Consider me the "silent majority".

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what of all your Trump ball gargling/ball swinging/taint tickling banter you have been called out on before?

You don't like the complexion of the site here due to your opinion is challenged? "The way Trump criticism is responded to"; you just spent the better part of a weekend believing, pushing and supporting the war dead hoax. Every swinging Dick, and a pussy too, in the room, denied it. But... but... the way we respond.

What a joke you have become.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

now stop

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

There are some seriously butthurt people when Trump gets criticised! :lol:

It is a funny thing  i find myself in a strange place with Trump.  i have never been able to watch or listen to him.  i actually saw the report when he made the grab them by the pussy comment and thought,  what a stupid, overly pompous asshole he is to say such a thing to a reporter. his track record for profitable long lasting business' sucks...... i could go on i guess AND yet i stand with him as President 100%.   i have to with the crazy train thats working so hard against Donald Trump and this counrty.            so crazy.  What about that oath?? the people in government that have clearly violated their oath to uphold the constitution,. the office they hold... act like its not a problem.    :dunno:       

there really is something big and very bad for the U.S. happening here imo.  

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

It is a funny thing  i find myself in a strange place with Trump.  i have never been able to watch or listen to him.  i actually saw the report when he made the grab them by the pussy comment and thought,  what a stupid, overly pompous asshole he is to say such a thing to a reporter. his track record for profitable long lasting business' sucks...... i could go on i guess AND yet i stand with him as President 100%.   i have to with the crazy train thats working so hard against Donald Trump and this counrty.            so crazy.  What about that oath?? the people in government that have clearly violated their oath to uphold the constitution,. the office they hold... act like its not a problem.    :dunno:       

there really is something big and very bad for the U.S. happening here imo.  

Oh we're a sinking ship no matter which way the pendulum swings, its just a matter of what kind of shit country we want to end up with.

22 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Oh we're a sinking ship no matter which way the pendulum swings, its just a matter of what kind of shit country we want to end up with.

As long as blacks are not in power, I think I can tolerate almost anything. Black violence and power.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

there is lots to criticize trump on but your depth of anything political is shallow in every respect. the political stuff you post is cult of personality and mostly pure bull shit. 

Try posting actual political policies and action articles and you might get a bit more than  everyone calling you a led hack. You know something a bit deeper than a kardashian headline that seems to grab you right by the nuts everytime.

36 minutes ago, Roosting said:

there is lots to criticize trump on but your depth of anything political is shallow in every respect. the political stuff you post is cult of personality and mostly pure bull shit. 

Try posting actual political policies and action articles and you might get a bit more than  everyone calling you a led hack. You know something a bit deeper than a kardashian headline that seems to grab you right by the nuts everytime.

paint fumes.