Check your account email address ×

Anyone on the snow yet? Lets see photos

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have seen 10,000 mile T-Cats and the drive clutch was never an issue, and no one beat on T-Cats or four stroke Yammies like Thundercat man did.

My 05 mach z had close to 10k...anything iz possible.

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've been there two times with @Angry ginger One time I broke a chain on my Renegade in L 'Etape when we were staying at the Holiday Inn in Jonquiere. A buddy and I waited about 8 hours for Ginger and the crew to ride the 75-80 miles back to the hotel to get the truck and trailer. Jeff thought he knew a shortcut and ended up getting them lost :lol: I ended up renting a T660 for the rest of that trip. Fun little sled when the turbo kicked in :bc: 

well lets be honest there was no signage up yet so trying to figure it out on a 1" gps screen wasn't easy.  Got my new montana mounted and ordering up ME, NH and QC map for it.  Deal of the fall paid $220 for the $700 doo kit,  guy didn't know what he had and listed it on a regular sale site as he bought it for his motorcycle, 

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've been there two times with @Angry ginger One time I broke a chain on my Renegade in L 'Etape when we were staying at the Holiday Inn in Jonquiere. A buddy and I waited about 8 hours for Ginger and the crew to ride the 75-80 miles back to the hotel to get the truck and trailer. Jeff thought he knew a shortcut and ended up getting them lost :lol: I ended up renting a T660 for the rest of that trip. Fun little sled when the turbo kicked in :bc: 

I took my my 04 T660 Turbo up to Chibougmau twice and both times I split the jackshaft bearing, the first time we came up Trail 93 from Senneterre and it split and the following year we were coming up 93 from Roberval and it split, both times I made it back to the truck in Temiscamingue limping it at 55 mph on intercontinental ballistic trails for 700 miles :(:lol:   

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets be honest there was no signage up yet so trying to figure it out on a 1" gps screen wasn't easy.  Got my new montana mounted and ordering up ME, NH and QC map for it.  Deal of the fall paid $220 for the $700 doo kit,  guy didn't know what he had and listed it on a regular sale site as he bought it for his motorcycle, 

I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel that night and have a drink. To bad Barry didn't try sneaking some weed across the border on that trip, it would have come in handy that night :joint:

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

No that's the side field by the house. the lakes are not even close to freezing over. 

Oh it looked like ice. :lol:

I was up by longlac a few weeks ago....shes froze up good up there.

26 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Hey Dave did you have a 800 doo. if so what year was it?.

The last one I had was an 11 etec....but my buddy was letting me borrow his 16 backup sled last year. :bc:

1 hour ago, Dave said:

The last one I had was an 11 etec....but my buddy was letting me borrow his 16 backup sled last year. :bc:

A buddy of mine is picking up a 12 800 tomorrow. it has been rebuilt recently and was wondering if there were other issues other then the piston recall. 

4 minutes ago, small-bore said:

A buddy of mine is picking up a 12 800 tomorrow. it has been rebuilt recently and was wondering if there were other issues other then the piston recall. 

I personally would not own a 800 doo without warranty...imo its just a matter of time although the etecs have been better. :bc:

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

The only 800 worth a shit these days is the zuke

You are just saying that to infiltrate the Madcatters club. Nice try fuck face.:wacko::stop::cop: I've got this Ez and Zam. You two can stand down.

Edited by Woodtick

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

You are just saying that to infiltrate the Madcatters club. Nice try fuck face.:wacko::stop::cop:

I've been part of that homo alliance with my zr900 . I stand by my statement .  im man enough to admit my 800 poo isn't the most powerful or reliable 

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:ashamed:This post will be used against you on HCS GDF when the time is right. What are you going to do,ban me ? 

image.jpg

:bong:Lol.  I still stand by my statement .  it's the truth....although you may want to include this.....the 800 zuke inclusive awesome . ..it's all the other shit surrounding it that the problem 

:guzzle::lol: