Check your account email address ×

Anyone on the snow yet? Lets see photos

6 hours ago, Polarissledder said:

Dave, I thought swan river got a bunch too? Isn't that less than 2h for you?

I'd say it's just decent for a shakedown around treherne, but I hear there's a foot near the sw border....

Swan has fuck all.  I live 20 min south of Swan against the ducks now and I have snow but not worth coming up.  I might pull the sled out and just run some fuel through the lines in the pasture. 

Should be ok once it snows this coming week.  If it actually happens.

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:sos: They were just skiing and wake boarding here at the the lake yesterday. 36 degrees over cast and still green grass

As of right now, it seems like this year may be another repeat of last :flush:. Hopefully not 

37 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Stop trying to promote your other site here spammer!

:lol::bc:

:lol:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

As of right now, it seems like this year may be another repeat of last :flush:. Hopefully not 

Well don't worry , I'm sure the pink handlebar basket on your sled will fit on your pink Barby Huffy also you little twinkle toes freak   :finger:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:

Last year there was already tracked up snow around here by now though. This shit is coming in late. Barely had a thin layer of ice on the lake maybe twice now.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Last year there was already tracked up snow around here by now though. This shit is coming in late. Barely had a thin layer of ice on the lake maybe twice now.

Lakes and ponds are all open around here still. There may be a little skim ice tomorrow morning as the temp is already down to 14°F at 10 PM.

17 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well don't worry , I'm sure the pink handlebar basket on your sled will fit on your pink Barby Huffy also you little twinkle toes freak   :finger:

No pink sled here, faggot. You have me confused with you Arctic Scrap , pussy ass, faggot riders , like yourself. :fuckyou::finger::bigfinger:

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fuck, we already had well over a foot at my place by this time last year 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Polarissledder said:

If you're 6ft 3+ and built like a shit brickhouse, then you might be a Lummox....

Momo was referring to the proper, original, Manitoba Lummox.

....other lummoxi could be 'ginger' 'corn field' .....   :ashamed:

Well ,I almost fit the requirements in bold,and since my hcs handle is "the lummox" I figured he was talking aboot me :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Light snow has been falling here since about 8AM. Only picked up about 3" of fluff so far.

Here's a short video I shot today of the snow falling. 

Thats nice, I should have did the same, we had big puffy wet flakes most of the afternoon and evening yesterday. It really came down for awhile.......

• Like 1

Just now, rump-rider said:

5" here today. Long range temp forecast looks good as of now. I don't think I'll be riding opening day, but possibly before Christmas. Fingers crossed. :bc: 

We need some cold weather to freeze up the wet spots.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think the Freetah Cheetah 5000 might do the trick. 

Im debating getting an old mach z or tcat....to hit up the warm up shacks locally... kind of a waste of money though... depending how long we head south I guess