Check your account email address ×

I Found A Certain Member Who Is No Longer Here

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just the Niggers showing their true colors....let em do it. Most of America is sick of BLM rhetoric and riots and the weak D Governor response.. this bodes well for Trump re-election. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣

This is what would happen to Viper except he would never say it face to face. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is what would happen to Viper except he would never say it face to face. 

Taking quote from different thread.....pretty pathetic. 

Why would I say anything to the guy in your vid? People without masks don't bother me.  I wouldn't have given the guy greif.....Its become very apparent that you on the other hand suck up all the media drivel on virtually any subject and do as your told and feel masks are imperative. You should be furious at your black pal in that vid.

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why would I say anything to the guy in your vid? People without masks don't bother me.  I wouldn't have given the guy greif.....Its become very apparent that you on the other hand suck up all the media drivel on virtually any subject and do as your told and feel masks are imperative. You should be furious at your black pal in that vid.

FATjimmy has a strong case of the white guilts....

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pay no attention to Jimmy. He’s the only one on the site that wouldn’t say shit man to man

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Different thread? Seen him quote different sites... :lol:

He’s still butthurt about shit I said to him over a year ago.  Shit I said after he wouldn’t stop running his mouth and crossing lines.  I got over it.  Clearly he didn’t.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The only person on this site that wouldn’t run their mouth face to face is you!! 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Pay no attention to Jimmy. He’s the only one on the site that wouldn’t say shit man to man

🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s still butthurt about shit I said to him over a year ago.  Shit I said after he wouldn’t stop running his mouth and crossing lines.  I got over it.  Clearly he didn’t.  :lol: 

Not butthurt at all...just pointing out your double standards that you are so well known for.👌🏼