Check your account email address ×

ANY ORIGINAL MEMBERS remember this?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wasn't that Sleddyeddy??? Young fella from southern Ontario?? He had fucking hilarious stories.

That was Sleddy Eddy and that kid was a hoot! 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why are YOU so bothered by this ?????   LMMFAO!!! 

Remember Draggy, you CAN NOT HIDE your FAGGOTTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :owned:  

I reeled you in on this one!!!!!  :fishing:     OWNAGE, to the max!!!

You're still site fag.

In a poll started by Hanlon.:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, Rob booted me just before he imploded. I knew he was folding, and I actually wrote him on PM to try and offer him some support. 

I actually was surprised when he did can me. I still say it was because he knew I wasn't a dog fan, and he was crazy about his dog Fendi. He claimed it was because of the gay talk, but that was disingenuous because he knew I only responded to that faggot 800 Dragon like that. 

If there was no 800 Dragon, there would be no gay talk. 

Just like now, Dragon's dupe AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM, and probably other dupes, and proxies keeps it going.

Then, Joel banned me UNJUSTIFIED. There was no rule violation. Louis CK, being more knowledgeable than Joel, remedied it though. 

Any more questions???? 

u talk homosexual to every male creature on earth faggot. i bet u let a couple of dogs fuck u before gay boy, THATS Y U GOT BANNED QUEER!!!

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, Rob booted me just before he imploded. I knew he was folding, and I actually wrote him on PM to try and offer him some support. 

I actually was surprised when he did can me. I still say it was because he knew I wasn't a dog fan, and he was crazy about his dog Fendi. He claimed it was because of the gay talk, but that was disingenuous because he knew I only responded to that faggot 800 Dragon like that. 

Just like now, Dragon's dupe AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM, and probably other dupes, and proxies keeps it going.

Then, Joel banned me UNJUSTIFIED. There was no rule violation. Louis CK, being more knowledgeable than Joel, remedied it though. 

Any more questions???? 

It's because your a douchebag pedophile lying asshole.:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Isn,t he the guy that had a knack for picking up good looking chicks, with stinky pussies ?

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

isn't he the one who ate some chick who was on her period and didn't know until after the fact?

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I,m not sure about that one, LOL, but I do seem to remember he had a nice little speedboat as well.

So Hanlon was a pussy eating, sled riding, speedboat driving stud.

Everything Polaris550 is not.

No wonder Snotty was voted site fag. It's true!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was Sleddy Eddy and that kid was a hoot! 🤣🤣🤣

Yup remember the members of HCS chipped in parts and cash to get his sled going?? My buddy donated a hood,I threw in some shit windshield and nosecone I think,,,maybe carbs too,,fuck me that was a loooonnnnggggg time ago

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yup remember the members of HCS chipped in parts and cash to get his sled going?? My buddy donated a hood,I threw in some shit windshield and nosecone I think,,,maybe carbs too,,fuck me that was a loooonnnnggggg time ago

Does this  mean we are getting old...WTF.😩😩

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any more questions???? 

fs was better when u were banned

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

isn't he the one who ate some chick who was on her period and didn't know until after the fact?

thats right  lol  i remember that thread about him earning his red wings :lol:     wow time flies      oh was that Eddy?  i still remember cracking up over that.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Ok boys enjoy a little sleddyeddy gold. LMAO

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/friggen-women.218202/

13 years ago he was 17. That makes him 30 now.    Fuck.

I remember there was a story about a boat or a raft he built and it sank in the river.