Check your account email address ×

Howard Dean to Trump....

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

My uncle was shot down over Korea. He was in a prison camp for years. He committed suicide 3 years ago.

Thank you, Mr Trump.

Well now, ain't that a conundrum...

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck Howard Dean.

I served. Does his comment still hold more weight than mine?

And glass houses....:

In the winter of 1970, a 21-year-old student from Yale walked into his armed services physical in New York carrying X-rays and a letter from his orthopedist, eager to know whether a back condition might keep him out of the military draft.

This was not an uncommon scene in 1970, when medical deferments were a frequently used avenue for those reluctant to take part in the unpopular war in Vietnam. And this story would have little interest save that Howard Dean was the name of the young man. Now, 33 years later, he finds himself a leading Democrat in the quest for the party's nomination to be president of the United States.

Dr. Dean got the medical deferment, but in a recent interview he said he probably could have served had he not mentioned the condition.

''I guess that's probably true,'' he said. ''I mean, I was in no hurry to get into the military.''

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/22/us/33-years-later-draft-becomes-topic-for-dean.html

Dean lost an election from yelling during his nomination speech.

Dukakis lost an election by pardoning a negro named Willie Brown, who promptly went out and killed someone. 

Two dem fucktards. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I served. Does his comment still hold more weight than mine?

And glass houses....:

In the winter of 1970, a 21-year-old student from Yale walked into his armed services physical in New York carrying X-rays and a letter from his orthopedist, eager to know whether a back condition might keep him out of the military draft.

This was not an uncommon scene in 1970, when medical deferments were a frequently used avenue for those reluctant to take part in the unpopular war in Vietnam. And this story would have little interest save that Howard Dean was the name of the young man. Now, 33 years later, he finds himself a leading Democrat in the quest for the party's nomination to be president of the United States.

Dr. Dean got the medical deferment, but in a recent interview he said he probably could have served had he not mentioned the condition.

''I guess that's probably true,'' he said. ''I mean, I was in no hurry to get into the military.''

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/22/us/33-years-later-draft-becomes-topic-for-dean.html

Would be a better story if he had 5 deferments. Just saying

10 hours ago, bladefever said:

Would be a better story if he had 5 deferments. Just saying

6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

I would guess this would get a good leaving alone, but then I'm like their hypocrisy knows no bounds, they could care less about their morals, it's just think as I m told to think..

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I would guess this would get a good leaving alone, but then I'm like their hypocrisy knows no bounds, they could care less about their morals, it's just think as I m told to think..

Asthma as a teenager!!!!1 :lol: Why is it that most of our  politicians are a bunch of pantywaists? 

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Asthma as a teenager!!!!1 :lol: Why is it that most of our  politicians are a bunch of pantywaists? 

Why die in a Vietnamese swamp for Lyndon BAINES Johnson, and the military/industrial complex?

Do you know that there are now TRAVEL TOURS to Vietnam?

Imagine having your brother die over there for a fukkin war, and now TRAVEL TOURS go there?

Well guys, you know the real answer why they avoided the draft.

They were smart. They all went to college, and many got into politics. Politicians are basically dominant people. 

They wanted to preserve their lives. They all ended up married with children, WEALTHY and FAMOUS. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well guys, you know the real answer why they avoided the draft.

They were smart. They all went to college, and many got into politics. Politicians are basically dominant people. 

They wanted to preserve their lives. They all ended up married with children, WEALTHY and FAMOUS. 

Yeah a couple kids from my neighborhood didn’t come back. I still think these “leaders” of ours are pussies for coming up with these fake medical conditions to avoid it.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah a couple kids from my neighborhood didn’t come back. I still think these “leaders” of ours are pussies for coming up with these fake medical conditions to avoid it.

Why die in a junk war, 10,000 miles away? 

A fake war.

A war for Lyndon BAINES Johnson, while LADY BIRD sat in Texas in comfort, and his two daughters went on to get married, and have children. 

And the poor boys, died in a stinking Vietnamese rice paddy?   

It's not being a " PUSSY ", it's called SELF-PRESERVATION. They felt their lives were worth preserving. Basically, they proved they were right.

Some 18 year old kid that thought he was being brave, went to war. It's called phony tough, and crazy brave. 

Viet Nam was waste of life. Then the draftees come home to get shit on. Johnson was a piece of shit for not only drooling about war but then incubated the race war that we have today by creating the welfare system. The days of true leaders like Eisenhower and Kennedy as members of the military serving politically are long gone.