Check your account email address ×

Vote Early And Often

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even suggesting someone vote twice is a felony.

What a bunch of Trump idiots.

MC voted twice...Call the cops, cuz I just suggested it..looks like I'm going away for a long time...:lol:

My god man, could you be any more of an idiot

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

MC voted twice...Call the cops, cuz I just suggested it..looks like I'm going away for a long time...:lol:

My god man, could you be any more of an idiot

And you voted for him and STILL support the commie prick. That makes you a commie prick too.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Another shallow vapid hair on fire bullshit post from the king of bullshit.

MC give your fucking head a shake and see if that marble of a brain rattles around a bit. You are completely off the rails stupid.

And you too.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  Not robbing.  Just hitting the atm a couple times to check your balance to make sure it’s correct

Checking your balance would be more in line with tracking your ballot using:

This site:  https://vt.ncsbe.gov/RegLkup/

Or this site:  https://ballottrax.com/voter-benefits/

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

She is why no self respecting person can vote for Biden

Biden is why no one should vote for Biden.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

And you voted for him and STILL support the commie prick. That makes you a commie prick too.

And you too.

And how are you today Mr McCarthy?

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Checking your balance would be more in line with tracking your ballot using:

This site:  https://vt.ncsbe.gov/RegLkup/

Or this site:  https://ballottrax.com/voter-benefits/

Nope.  Checking your balance would be more like making sure your vote counted...

Your vote would be kicked out if it is already counted so no biggie.  It’s not like you could have your vote counted twice if the system is good to go.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  Checking your balance would be more like making sure your vote counted...

Your vote would be kicked out if it is already counted so no biggie.  It’s not like you could have your vote counted twice if the system is good to go.

True but you could go to state prison for 10 years so there’s that.  

Using the online tools available to us in the 21st century will tell you the same thing penalty free.  

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Using the online tools available to us in the 21st century will tell you the same thing penalty free.  

"Trust us.... "

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Ya.  Your right...  mail in voting is extremely stupid.  To much opportunity of Trump’s post office to chose which ballots get delivered to the election commissions and which ones don’t.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya.  Your right...  mail in voting is extremely stupid.  To much opportunity of Trump’s post office to chose which ballots get delivered to the election commissions and which ones don’t.

I’m going to vote early in-person and I would encourage everyone whose state provides that option to do the same.  Save the mail in system for those who truly can’t make it to the polls such as our brave brothers and sisters in uniform overseas.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m going to vote early in-person and I would encourage everyone whose state provides that option to do the same.  Save the mail in system for those who truly can’t make it to the polls such as our brave brothers and sisters in uniform overseas.  

I don’t trust the postal system to get it right.  Doesn’t every state have early voting

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t trust the postal system to get it right.  Doesn’t every state have early voting

You would think.  I haven’t double checked this so feel free to fact check me here but as far as I know, these states do not offer early in-person voting:

No early voting: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania

17 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I did that last time around. No line, in and out in a few minutes.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

we don't need early voting in NH.  easy enough to get an absentee ballot.  

They’re easy enough a lot of places but I just don’t trust that they’d think my signature matched.  Granted, I’d be notified and have like 8 days to “cure” my vote but that would be more hassle than just going to the county clerks office a few weeks early and waiting 2 minutes at most to use the electronic machine.