Check your account email address ×

Vote Early And Often

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump whines for over a year about voter fraud by the Democrats even though there is none. Then he tell his mindless brainwashed to commit voter fraud and they embrace it.

Fuckin morons galore

And here you thought only dems would corner the market on extra votes.  Did you see that now Biden is going to kenosha, since Trump went.   Just another follower.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Got to make sure your vote is counted.  If you already voted and it got counted the system I assume would kick your additional ballots out.

Exactly correct..If your mail in vote has been counted,  then if you attempt to vote at a Polling Station it would show up that you already have voted..it can't count your vote twice if the system is working properly, that's why Trump made the suggestion, not to get 2 vote from 1 person for him or anyone.

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Exactly correct..If your mail in vote has been counted,  then if you attempt to vote at a Polling Station it would show up that you already have voted..it can't count your vote twice if the system is working properly, that's why Trump made the suggestion, not to get 2 vote from 1 person for him or anyone.

The fact you already voted and showed up again to vote is a felony not a security test.

gee your honor I pointed the gun at the teller to test the banks security...lol

What a bunch of mindless followers Trumpers are. You can be republicans that’s fine but covering for a idiot like Trump is sick.

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump whines for over a year about voter fraud by the Democrats even though there is none. Then he tell his mindless brainwashed to commit voter fraud and they embrace it.

Fuckin morons galore

So there's no voter fraud - Gotcha 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/23/former-congressman-indicted-voter-fraud-bribery-charges-379935

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Got to make sure your vote is counted.  If you already voted and it got counted the system I assume would kick your additional ballots out.

I was only robbing the bank to make sure their security is as good as they say it is, your honor. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I was only robbing the bank to make sure their security is as good as they say it is, your honor. 

Nope.  Not robbing.  Just hitting the atm a couple times to check your balance to make sure it’s correct

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The fact you already voted and showed up again to vote is a felony not a security test.

What a bunch of mindless followers Trumpers are. You can be republicans that’s fine but covering for a idiot like Trump is sick.

Bullshit.  There is nothing illegal about showing up at a polling place and check to see if you had voted by absentee.  FFS stop making up lies.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Relax TIKTOK, only 4 more years.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even suggesting someone vote twice is a felony.

What a bunch of Trump idiots.

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

Trump is saying to go to the polls and check your vote.  FFS, are you like this in real life as well.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even suggesting someone vote twice is a felony.

What a bunch of Trump idiots.

not so your vote counts twice dummy!  

Myself I could care less, i'll vote one time and take for granted it went through the system and was counted.  I don't have the time for nonsense.  

But if a body wanted to test the system, what better way? Either side you're on.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin morons galore

Well if your system is so bullit proof like you have been brainwashed to buy in to it should be no prob how many time people vote . Right ? 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She is why no self respecting person can vote for Biden

Amen to that.  Vote a waste of oxygen this bitch is.

Where's the video of her being interviewed about the riots and how she says they'll continue and they should?  Now Biden turns around and puts out an ad on how rioting and looting against the law and should have never happened.

Fucking joke these two are.  Can't believe they are the nominees.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well if your system is so bullit proof like you have been brainwashed to buy in to it should be no prob how many time people vote . Right ? 

that's exactly what Trump is getting at.  He wants the system tested, and what better way?