Check your account email address ×

Why are trump supporters so thin skinned?

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I don't see Republicans making countless bs attack threads on Biden.

Weird

Guess who's really thin skinned?

:finger:

Did you have your head buried in the sand for 8 years of Obama driving the right wing nutballs crazy? 

Fucking retard

• Thanks 1

LOL.  Spin is on here 24/7 pushing articles trying to paint trump in the worst possible way, ben is constantly whining about his stock market decisions and they call people who voted for trump "thin skinned"  Talk about the irony.  Everyone knows who is the real thin-skinned people around here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think those that voted for and still support the republicans are getting very tired of the the way in which the left is lying. while Trump is a dick, and there is plenty to point out that is negative, the utter fabrication and twisting of the truth on a daily basis is annoying. For instance, he grabbed women by the pussy, that is a lie, he saisd being a celebrity women let you get away with most anything and throw themselves at you, so much so, you could, i repeat could, grab em by the pussy. Or, the one where he told people top drink bleach, as fuking if. There are thousands of examples of this, the biggest one being the russian bullshit. When in fact it was the dems that were knee deep in with russia, the clintons getting direct payment from them, and then fabricating an intelligence report. So, I guess when you are intelligent, cn see the bullshit and recognize it as such, you just get sick of it. The left has pretty much solidified his base by fabricating so much. The funny thing is, if they simply followed the truth, never made shit up, the guy makes himself out to be an ass and they only had to report that. But then again, they are desperate and afraid and feel that his true behavior was not enough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I think those that voted for and still support the republicans are getting very tired of the the way in which the left is lying. while Trump is a dick, and there is plenty to point out that is negative, the utter fabrication and twisting of the truth on a daily basis is annoying. For instance, he grabbed women by the pussy, that is a lie, he saisd being a celebrity women let you get away with most anything and throw themselves at you, so much so, you could, i repeat could, grab em by the pussy. Or, the one where he told people top drink bleach, as fuking if. There are thousands of examples of this, the biggest one being the russian bullshit. When in fact it was the dems that were knee deep in with russia, the clintons getting direct payment from them, and then fabricating an intelligence report. So, I guess when you are intelligent, cn see the bullshit and recognize it as such, you just get sick of it. The left has pretty much solidified his base by fabricating so much. The funny thing is, if they simply followed the truth, never made shit up, the guy makes himself out to be an ass and they only had to report that. But then again, they are desperate and afraid and feel that his true behavior was not enough.

Both sides engage in this behavior....it keeps people clinging to the extremes and easy to manipulate 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Good post.   The Trump is a racist narrative is the lowest shit they post.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Good post.   The Trump is a racist narrative is the lowest shit they post.  

No different than the Obama was a racist narrative all the right wing hacks posted

For fuck sakes Republicans tried to label Ron Paul a racist

Just now, f7ben said:

No different than the Obama was a racist narrative all the right wing hacks posted

I really don't recall much of either of that and if it did occur not 1/1,000,000th as much as they are doing to Trump. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I really don't recall much of either of that and if it did occur not 1/1,000,000th as much as they are doing to Trump. 

You seriously don’t recall republicans calling Obama a racist ????

:lol: 

Just now, Highmark said:

the best one is Trump looking for the border to be secure is racist. Every single one of the douche bag dems espousing this crap are themselves on video sying just tht, as are the pundits that cll Trump a racist as well. Idiots eat that shit up, just look at MC.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I don't see Republicans making countless bs attack threads on Biden.

Weird

Guess who's really thin skinned?

:finger:

How about AOC or Iman? They dont even affect 99% of the country and they trigger the fuck out of republicans. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You seriously don’t recall republicans calling Obama a racist ????

:lol: 

Obama is the most divisive president in history! :lol: Id say that crown has been stolen. 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Don't forget the "you didn't build that" which you know was out of context, not what he meant or whatever other excuse Trump supporters use everyday. 

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seriously? Hell, they're still posting about it now. 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don't forget the "you didn't build that" which you know was out of context, not what he meant or whatever other excuse Trump supporters use everyday. 

Seriously? Hell, they're still posting about it now. 

Just saying I don't recall much of it with the people I discussed politics with and personally I don't think Obama was much of a racist.  Even the "If I had a son he would look like Trevon" stuff didn't come off as racist to me.    Do I think he was divisive....yes at times but that is different from being racist. 

The whole "you didn't build that" didn't have racial meaning to me at all and wasn't taken completely out of context.   He was putting more credit on govt to a business' success than the people who worked there.   

Edited by Highmark

40 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You started this thread just so you could get another reach around from Snacks, just like clock work he obliged. :lmao:

I started the thread for entertainment purposes. It’s developing well. The cult of Trump can’t help themselves. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they have Bidens ear and with him being demented that alone should be enough for no one to support him.

If you think Biden is going to be running things then you may as well vote democrat.