Check your account email address ×

What charges you think he will be convicted on?

34 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I say 3 charges will stick

the 2 reckless endangerment’s and the minor in possession of a weapon.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/27/kenosha-alleged-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-charges

Agreed which will have to end up in some sort of jail time given people died.   At least 1 of the dead guys and the arm guy were self defense,  have not seen a  clean enough video of the other one. 

Edited by Angry ginger

• Platinum Contributing Member

In some state you can be charged with murder if someone is killed in the process of committing a felony.   Example you are driver in a car where you think your buddy is just going to rob a store and he kills someone.  You are charged with the same crime.

Considering the people attacking Rittenhouse were committing a felony I'd like to see those people charged with capital murder.   If they weren't attacking him nobody dies.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I say 3 charges will stick

the 2 reckless endangerment’s and the minor in possession of a weapon.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/27/kenosha-alleged-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-charges

I'd say that is a likely outcome.  He has some high powered defense lawyers now, the best money can buy. 

There are many videos from different angles that show in pretty good detail what was happening.  What gets him off these charges is the fact he was running away and being pursued by the first guy and was being attacked.  Something was thrown at him, I've heard either a plastic bag with a rock or a molotov cocktail.  Video also shows someone in the area firing a handgun into the air shortly before the shooting.  

17 year old are treated as adults in the Wisconsin court system.  So he will be charged as an adult for being a minor in possession of a weapon.  Figure that one out...

Considering everything that has been charged has been in the 1st degree the level of burden of proof will be interesting to overcome for the prosecution.  If it was your child and have the legal representation he does, would you even consider a plea bargain or say fuck you, prove it? 

It could be a tempting offer if the prosecution drops the charges, etc and limits the jail time.

Interesting Facebook post.

Copied from MC Holman
I've been hearing alot of chatter about the shooter from last night at the protest/riots in kenosha! We had contact with Kyle earlier and he got us out of a sticky situation! The media is painting him as a murderer, a terrorist, ANTIFA and all this other BS. I can't let this poor kids story be told by the lying, race baiting, one sided media anymore! So here is the story!
This kid actually helped us not even 30 min before this happened. We were in an auto body shop that our friend works at. Our friend and bunch of other guys, including Kyle were guarding it that night. At one point we were all trapped inside with a large crowd hurling rocks and bricks and preventing us from leaving. We were all armed, but still felt like sitting ducks! Luckily the police came by to disperse the crowd. He stood lookout to tell us when it was safe to leave. He walked out first in front of us to make sure it was safe. Not even 30 min later this shooting happened. He was on foot walking to another body shop owned by the same owner of the shop we were at because they had heard cars were getting broken into. When he arrived he found a group of males setting cars on fire. He yelled at the dudes to get away, the dude who you saw got shot in the head, jumped him with another guy and threw a molotov cocktail at him. Kyle shot in self defense and then ran. Then he got jumped by more protestors who were armed and he shot them also! All self defense! He wasn't there to loot, riot, or hurt anyone. And instead of running, hiding, and resisting arrest, he turned himself in! And is now facing 1st degree intentional homicide! He was there defending a buisness! He assisted us getting to safety. The cops actually thanked him and were giving us water because there was tear gas. He's a hero in my book!
This is the country we live in! The Government won't protect you, the police are outnumbered, and you can't protect yourself or a buisness without facing jail time. Most likely not even your own homes!
This young man protected a kenosha buisness, he protected us that night, and he defended his life. I have written and called the kenosha police department with this story. Please do the same. He needs all the help he can get! While many are destroying our city and get away with it! This kid is behind bars!
  • Like 2

Recently on the news an eye witness who was less than 10 feet away said that Rittenhouse  was being shot at first and the second guy Rittenhouse shot had a pistol and was pointing it at Rittenhouse, should be interesting when he the Witness gives Testimony in court.

Edited by XCR1250

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Had the little guy not been there no one would’ve died. 

Had the rioters not been out after curfew no one would’ve died 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Had the rioters not been out after curfew no one would’ve died 

The little guy was the protagonist. A very dumb protagonist, but a protagonist none the less. He was the creator of what occurred. I know that most here would be proud to have him as their son. In fact they probably would’ve driven him to Kenosha with pride. It’s weird  

• Thanks 1

The little guy was the protagonist. A very dumb protagonist, but a protagonist none the less. He was the creator of what occurred. I know that most here would be proud to have him as their son. In fact they probably would’ve driven him to Kenosha with pride. It’s weird  

So are you condoning and defending those that are doing burning and looting?

Just now, spin_dry said:

He certainly is the center of the story. If only we could talk to those other two and get there thoughts 

Just now, Skidooski said:

He certainly is the center of the story. If only we could talk to those other two and get there thoughts 

It’s a fun story. Pretty meaningless in the big scheme of things. Right or left, he certainly will be the whipping boy or puppet hero until the next news cycle. 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

So are you condoning and defending those that are doing burning and looting?

Neither. I simply try and make sense out of why people do what they do. I’ll let the rest be up to godly men like you and the rest of the apostles here. 

It’s a fun story. Pretty meaningless in the big scheme of things. Right or left, he certainly will be the whipping boy or puppet hero until the next news cycle. 

Like Nick Sandmann?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Neither. I simply try and make sense out of why people do what they do. I’ll let the rest be up to godly men like you and the rest of the apostles here. 

Yet you constantly speak against anyone who is standing up to those who are destroying and burning cities..says a lot about you.

• Like 1