Check your account email address ×

Cheney calls pardoning Snowden 'unconscionable' after Trump says he's considering it

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Doesn’t he have to be convicted before a pardon is given?

No.  Almost every President has done it including Ford for Nixon.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump told the press pool that he has a big pardon announcement tomorrow.

HES ONLY LOOKING INTO DERRRR.....THATS DIFFERENT FROM CONSIDERING DERRRRRRRRR

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

HES ONLY LOOKING INTO DERRRR.....THATS DIFFERENT FROM CONSIDERING DERRRRRRRRR

Haha...he really wants to take attention away from The Dem Convention.

Just now, Highmark said:

:lmao:

I said it and I meant it. It would be the single most important thing he’s done with his presidency and maybe as good as Obama trying to normalize Cuban relations

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I said it and I meant it. It would be the single most important thing he’s done with his presidency and maybe as good as Obama trying to normalize Cuban relations

download (2).jpeg

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

download (2).jpeg

I didn’t say I’d support the fucking asshole. I said if he did it I’d vote for him and I will. Of course I’m in Mn and he has less than a 0% chance of winning here :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I didn’t say I’d support the fucking asshole. I said if he did it I’d vote for him and I will. Of course I’m in Mn and he has less than a 0% chance of winning here :lol:

Wouldn't be so sure.   Only lost by 1.5% in 16 and what happened in Minneapolis very easy could swing that many towards Trump.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wouldn't be so sure.   Only lost by 1.5% in 16 and what happened in Minneapolis very easy could swing that many towards Trump.

He was running against the devil incarnate then and his abysmal performance since then has sealed his fate here in MN ....the absent dementia patient and his dirty pig running mate will destroy him 

One with a brain would think that “looking into” would mean making yourself familiar with the specifics,  and “considering” is something you do after making yourself familiar with the specifics. 

37 minutes ago, ACE said:

One with a brain would think that “looking into” would mean making yourself familiar with the specifics,  and “considering” is something you do after making yourself familiar with the specifics. 

This.   Its not really very complex however it becomes so when someone in particular says it.

Edited by Highmark

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thats what i told our friends this weekend. Go ahead and vote for whomever you want, this is Indiana and Trump is a shoe in. Illinois will be interesting tho.