Check your account email address ×

Cheney calls pardoning Snowden 'unconscionable' after Trump says he's considering it

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anybody with that last name should seriously STFU about any of this considering the damage and death perpetrated by her black hearted dad.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tinker said:

"I’m going to look at it," Trump said at the news conference. "I’m not that aware of the Snowden situation, but I’m going to start looking at it."

Just fucking wows

Not aware of it.....holy fuck!!!!🤣🤣

He never said he's considering it in the press conference I listened to.   He said he would look into it.   Completely different.   

I absolutely hope he does pardon him for the releasing of unconstitutional spying programs.   

What Trump said.

"I’m going to look at it," Trump said at the news conference. "I’m not that aware of the Snowden situation, but I’m going to start looking at it."

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pardon Snowden and De-schedule the reefers? I would nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize!

I can hear Trump's acceptance speech now. 

"Well you see, nobody is more noble than me so this has been a long time coming!"

:lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

He never said he's considering it in the press conference I listened to.   He said he would look into it.   Completely different.   

I absolutely hope he does pardon him for the releasing of unconstitutional spying programs.   

What Trump said.

Yes he did. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes he did. :lol: 

:lol:   He never says he's "considering" pardoning him.   He just says exactly what I posted above.  "Looking into" does not mean "considering."   

Damn and I though your ability to comprehend what you read was bad. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Pardon Snowden and De-schedule the reefers? I would nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize!

Yes. The right thing to do in both cases.

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   He never says he's considering pardoning him.   He just says exactly what I posted above.  "Looking into" does not mean "considering."   

Why look into it if he’s not considering it? That’s just stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   He never says he's considering pardoning him.   He just says exactly what I posted above.  "Looking into" does not mean "considering."   

I see the distinction you're making and it's a fair point but I also think it's splitting hairs a bit. :bc:

Holy fucking shit

How god damned fucking brain dead would you have to be to draw a distinction between “considering” and “looking in to”

fucking brain dead cocksucker

How can you consider pardoning someone you haven't looked into yet.   First you look at the details then form an opinion on whether or not they are deserving.   At that point you are considering it.   Jesus you guys crack me up.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How can you consider pardoning someone you haven't looked into yet.   First you look at the details then form an opinion on whether or not they are deserving.   At that point you are considering it.   Jesus you guys crack me up.

The entire point is a pardon....do you think he’s studying the facts without knowing that the outcome is either to pardon or not to pardon? You are just dumb as fuck

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Here’s what you tell your wife. I only considered fucking that little mink next door. I wasn’t actually looking into it. 

It’s so fucking stupid I can’t comprehend. Full on cult behavior 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The entire point is a pardon....do you think he’s studying the facts without knowing that the outcome is either to pardon or not to pardon? You are just dumb as fuck

Do you ever research a sled with no pre conceived notions on whether or not you will buy one?   You simply are looking into what they are like.  Ever do that with anything?  I did it with that new Dodge truck today.

You're inability to grasp such a simple concept is telling.

Edited by Highmark