Check your account email address ×

BLM is a bullshit movement

5 hours ago, hayward said:

I can't believe this shit has gone on for as long as it has now.  You mean to tell me, out of all these NRA members, and all the people that love their guns and love their country, that there's not just a handful of wack-jobs in that bunch that see this shit everyday on the news and say 'hey, ya know what?  that''s enough of this shit.  i'm gonna get a bunch of my buddies together and fix some of this problem'.  

What the hell, some gun-loving lunatic shot 40-some people for no reason other than they were attending a Jason Aldean concert, but the loons sit back and are content with this crap going on?  I don't comprehend?

You driving the buss?  I'm up for a road trip, bags are packed, guns are loaded.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, hayward said:

I can't believe this shit has gone on for as long as it has now.  You mean to tell me, out of all these NRA members, and all the people that love their guns and love their country, that there's not just a handful of wack-jobs in that bunch that see this shit everyday on the news and say 'hey, ya know what?  that''s enough of this shit.  i'm gonna get a bunch of my buddies together and fix some of this problem'.  

What the hell, some gun-loving lunatic shot 40-some people for no reason other than they were attending a Jason Aldean concert, but the loons sit back and are content with this crap going on?  I don't comprehend?

Ive wondered when a fruitloop was going to come unglued myself.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's a good thing when white normies are scared.

Shit changes when that happens. 

Who's scared, I can't wait until your soi bois, and I use that term lightly, what a fucking pathetic rag tag bunch of losers....I can't wait until they get crushed.  

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I still believe that there are good and honorable people seeking change without violence but they are being overshadowed and their cause perverted. 

Thats if you accept the narrative and don't look at the actual statistics, and then you'd realize the whole movement is a farce and a sham.  The Democrats could not be any more despicable and you're on board with it. Save your usual denials.  Their cause has been perverted from the fucking start, and some of us have pointed that out from day one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's a good thing when white normies are scared.

Shit changes when that happens. 

Why would you be scared?  A loser who can't take personal responsibility for his own failures will never amount to a hill of beans.

I just came up with a really great way to end all this BLM shit.  Make cops stop killing them for no reason and stop judges from giving them longer prison sentences than white people for identical crimes.  The sooner we just fuckin do that the sooner I can stop hearing about it.  We probably shoulda fixed this shit back when it was brought to our attention in a more peaceful manner.   Hindsight, I guess.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just came up with a really great way to end all this BLM shit.  Make cops stop killing them for no reason and stop judges from giving them longer prison sentences than white people for identical crimes.  The sooner we just fuckin do that the sooner I can stop hearing about it.  We probably shoulda fixed this shit back when it was brought to our attention in a more peaceful manner.   Hindsight, I guess.  

Really?

About the dumbest post on here in years.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would you be scared?  A loser who can't take personal responsibility for his own failures will never amount to a hill of beans.

Who hasn't taken personal responsibility for his own failures?

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Really?

About the dumbest post on here in years.

It’s logical.  Fix the things people are complaining about and they’ll stop complaining.  When my wife mags me to do something, I’ve found that completing the task is the best way to stop the nagging.  Insisting that whatever she’s on about doesn’t need addressing and that she is silly for even bringing it up has yielded less than desirable results.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Actually its spot on you brain dead cocksucker

Your anger and self loathing is starting to wear on you.  (Its been wearing on us for a while, but really, fix yourself)  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Your anger and self loathing is starting to wear on you.  (Its been wearing on us for a while, but really, fix yourself)  :lol: 

I can’t...I’m too far gone.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Who's scared, I can't wait until your soi bois, and I use that term lightly, what a fucking pathetic rag tag bunch of losers....I can't wait until they get crushed.  

Thats if you accept the narrative and don't look at the actual statistics, and then you'd realize the whole movement is a farce and a sham.  The Democrats could not be any more despicable and you're on board with it. Save your usual denials.  Their cause has been perverted from the fucking start, and some of us have pointed that out from day one.

What narrative...the one being pedaled by the whitebread cheesedick that grew up on a Hatteras yet pretends to be some bootstrap motherfucker...how about you save it you sanctimonious old cunt. Fuck you still think the Iraq War was a good move...idiot.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What narrative...the one being pedaled by the whitebread cheesedick that grew up on a Hatteras yet pretends to be some bootstrap motherfucker...how about you save it you sanctimonious old cunt. 

:owned: