Check your account email address ×

BLM is a bullshit movement

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It started off with good intentions but is has devolved into chaos and needs to be squashed.

It has been subverted into chaos by those that want it to be squashed 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It has been subverted into chaos by those that want it to be squashed 

No, one of the organizers in Chicago went on local television and defends the looting and rioting. Said they deserve it and the businesses got paid with the insurance money so they are just taking what they are owed. After all of the playing nice by the authorities I guess the citizens and business owners said enough is enough. Cops are out cracking heads now. Normally I would be against it but this is a class of people that nobody wants to be around. Their message isnt about fairness its about gimme what you got and fuck you.  

• Like 7

Just now, Anler said:

No, one of the organizers in Chicago went on local television and defends the looting and rioting. Said they deserve it and the businesses got paid with the insurance money so they are just taking what they are owed. After all of the playing nice by the authorities I guess the citizens and business owners said enough is enough. Cops are out cracking heads now. Normally I would be against it but this is a class of people that nobody wants to be around. Their message isnt about fairness its about gimme what you got and fuck you.  

Gimme what you got and fuck you!!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It started off with good intentions but is has devolved into chaos and needs to be squashed.

Well what did some of you think was going to happen?  From the second day in when the rioting and looting and stealing started taking place, and no one cared to stop it and keep it law-abiding and peaceful, anyone with common sense knew it wasn't going to get anywhere.  

They needed Martin Luther King, but sadly no one showed up to fill his shoes.  

I can't believe this shit has gone on for as long as it has now.  You mean to tell me, out of all these NRA members, and all the people that love their guns and love their country, that there's not just a handful of wack-jobs in that bunch that see this shit everyday on the news and say 'hey, ya know what?  that''s enough of this shit.  i'm gonna get a bunch of my buddies together and fix some of this problem'.  

What the hell, some gun-loving lunatic shot 40-some people for no reason other than they were attending a Jason Aldean concert, but the loons sit back and are content with this crap going on?  I don't comprehend?

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

I can't believe this shit has gone on for as long as it has now.  You mean to tell me, out of all these NRA members, and all the people that love their guns and love their country, that there's not just a handful of wack-jobs in that bunch that see this shit everyday on the news and say 'hey, ya know what?  that''s enough of this shit.  i'm gonna get a bunch of my buddies together and fix some of this problem'.  

What the hell, some gun-loving lunatic shot 40-some people for no reason other than they were attending a Jason Aldean concert, but the loons sit back and are content with this crap going on?  I don't comprehend?

we all know anyone or any group organizing such an event would be targeted and demonized to no end by the dems and their demented posse.  i think plenty are ready to do just that tho.

Its comeing down to home owners,store owners, moms and dads, along with the level headed youth banding together and just overwhelming the antilosers in huge numbers and just push them out.

Buuuuuuuuut, thats when the national gaurd would be called up.      

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hayward said:

Well what did some of you think was going to happen?  From the second day in when the rioting and looting and stealing started taking place, and no one cared to stop it and keep it law-abiding and peaceful, anyone with common sense knew it wasn't going to get anywhere.  

They needed Martin Luther King, but sadly no one showed up to fill his shoes.  

I still believe that there are good and honorable people seeking change without violence but they are being overshadowed and their cause perverted. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I still believe that there are good and honorable people seeking change without violence but they are being overshadowed and their cause perverted. 

Absolutely!  It never fails, any good cause always seems to be ruined by radicals. 

It'd be like letting Bhen in on the action.