Check your account email address ×

Barr nails it

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Worst AG in history.

Sure did make the dems look dumb last week in that hearing. And as a addition bonus MC got butthurt. 
Winning!

• Haha 1

Barr missed the mark entirely.  His words describe the far left which are their own entity separate in every way from the Democrat party.  If you ever talk to one of them (far leftists) you’ll know the full extent of their disdain for the Democrat party and their desire to dissolve it.  To them, both parties are essentially the same.  

Today’s Democratic Party is largely comprised of neo liberal shills like myself who believe that incremental change and pragmatic compromise are okay.  Far leftists want none of that.  Fuck around and find out is their battle cry.  I’m not even sure that anyone currently serving in Congress passes their no compromise litmus test to be honest.  I know most of these leftists preferred Bernie but I’ll bet they don’t really think even he was radical enough.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Barr missed the mark entirely.  His words describe the far left which are their own entity separate in every way from the Democrat party.  If you ever talk to one of them (far leftists) you’ll know the full extent of their disdain for the Democrat party and their desire to dissolve it.  To them, both parties are essentially the same.  

Today’s Democratic Party is largely comprised of neo liberal shills like myself who believe that incremental change and pragmatic compromise are okay.  Far leftists want none of that.  Fuck around and find out is their battle cry.  I’m not even sure that anyone currently serving in Congress passes their no compromise litmus test to be honest.  I know most of these leftists preferred Bernie but I’ll bet they don’t really think even he was radical enough.  

Bullshit.

The democrat party today is what the leaders say it is. It's the co-chair of the party promoting his ANTIFA handbook, It is the Green New Deal. It is defunding police departments. It's no bail conditions. It's get my way or we riot. It's 100 plus genders. It's one time tax the rich for like 64%.

Face it. The people whom you describe in the second paragraph have been taken over by those in the first. If you fail to realize that, God help you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck Barr to death ....he’s the worst piece of fucking garbage in Washington

Go back to sleep. Barr is going to clean up that shit show known as the Obama administration.  You are such a child.  :lol:  

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Bullshit.

The democrat party today is what the leaders say it is. It's the co-chair of the party promoting his ANTIFA handbook, It is the Green New Deal. It is defunding police departments. It's no bail conditions. It's get my way or we riot. It's 100 plus genders. It's one time tax the rich for like 64%.

Face it. The people whom you describe in the second paragraph have been taken over by those in the first. If you fail to realize that, God help you.

You probably just need to talk to more leftists and ask them if they are pleased with the current state of the Democrat party and whether they support the nomination of Joe Biden.  Hell, they view Warren as a faux progressive neo con snake :lol:  

30 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You probably just need to talk to more leftists and ask them if they are pleased with the current state of the Democrat party and whether they support the nomination of Joe Biden.  Hell, they view Warren as a faux progressive neo con snake :lol:  

Who are those folks going to vote for?

Who are the people answering all these polls that have Biden up so much?

Do they poll 'democrats' or 'just the people who are satisfied with the democrat party'?

You can't balance both on the head of a pin.........

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I said more than five years ago that it became clear that the Democrats have no interest in bipartisan anything. How do the Republicans negotiate with that? Answer: they don’t.

Derrrrrrrrrr , fucking partisan retard lol

the pubs really wanted to work across the aisle when Obama was in charge.  

die hard partisan politics is the worst thing to ever happen to this country and will hopefully blow both parties up over their fuckery.   Clearly the 2020 cycle won't be that change we need but hopefully we can see the old guard die off and some non radical fresh blood come into politics maybe in 2024  it would be nice if the candidates were at least good enough one could take pride in voting again.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Who are those folks going to vote for?

Who are the people answering all these polls that have Biden up so much?

Do they poll 'democrats' or 'just the people who are satisfied with the democrat party'?

You can't balance both on the head of a pin.........

I’m hearing most say they’ll just refrain from voting.  As far as the polls, they probably reflect the true size of the far left movement as small in comparison to the general population.  That’s kind of why it’s annoying that they think their ideas are such an easy sell given how conservative this country currently is.  Still, their threat to sit out in November could make all the difference in close battleground states.  So far they don’t seem very impressed with whatever concessions Joe is offering which doesn’t surprise me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I said more than five years ago that it became clear that the Democrats have no interest in bipartisan anything. How do the Republicans negotiate with that? Answer: they don’t.

Always the Democrats...

A8D476B1-8CF9-4AE2-9725-AD3EC5D95AEF.thumb.jpeg.5d7ea6ea689720a70beb1741a202a79f.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Snake said:

I'd say 'peer reviewed' but Smales hasn't come by and +1'd it... :lol:

Hard to get a post in with you and Woolie working ass to mouth on each other. 

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hard to get a post in with you and Woolie working ass to mouth on each other. 

Liar, how did you manage to get in the previous 48,000+ posts? :lmao:Woolie and Snake have nothing on you and Spinner. :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Always the Democrats...

A8D476B1-8CF9-4AE2-9725-AD3EC5D95AEF.thumb.jpeg.5d7ea6ea689720a70beb1741a202a79f.jpeg

Where are your moderates, the ones reaching across the aisle?  Lets hear the names, and see examples.  You got zero other than deflection and lame Mitch McConnell memes.

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where are your moderates, the ones reaching across the aisle?  Lets hear the names, and see examples.  You got zero other than deflection and lame Mitch McConnell memes.

It’s common knowledge that The Turtle is an obstructionist that sits on legislation...sorry that hurts your hack feelings. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s common knowledge that The Turtle is an obstructionist that sits on legislation...sorry that hurts your hack feelings. 

Yeah, except I’ve never defended Mitch McConnell, and have wished him to get the fuck out of Washington along with 3/4 of the other career hacks. So try again.