Check your account email address ×

TikTok--bye-bye

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Tik toks a complete waste of time it's easy to get drawn in for 30-40 minutes but i see more pro trump tik toks than anti trump ones

Trump hates tiktok because the kids on there ruined his big rally.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Tik toks a complete waste of time it's easy to get drawn in for 30-40 minutes but i see more pro trump tik toks than anti trump ones

Many x's more but that's probably part of their algorithm and knowledge of your search history or online history in general.   They all do it.   People wouldn't stay on it if they were constantly bombarded with things they disagree with or don't like.  

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Many x's more but that's probably part of their algorithm and knowledge of your search history or online history in general.   They all do it.   People wouldn't stay on it if they were constantly bombarded with things they disagree with or don't like.  

no doubt but i think trump thinks they are trying to turn the election against him when the only people getting the anti trump feed are those whose histories mean it doesn't matter.  I like guns,  off road, people doing stupid shit and getting hurt and dog videos so that is most of my feed.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

no doubt but i think trump thinks they are trying to turn the election against him when the only people getting the anti trump feed are those whose histories mean it doesn't matter.  I like guns,  off road, people doing stupid shit and getting hurt and dog videos so that is most of my feed.  

Actually with this one I do think there is some realistic concerns over China becauseTrump is nuts shutting them down based off bias from what I've seen.   I've seen statistics on conservatives vs. liberals on TikTok that had it at like 10 to 1 even when including younger people.   Again I know its intentionally in their algorithm but I get 100 to 1 pro Trump feeds to anything remotely progressive or liberal.   I get tons of guns (which is often pretty right wing), sledding (feeds are growing) cars anything motor related and dogs as well. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

My wife and kids love tik tok. My son made a tik tok that had over 3 million views. It could be more by now. 

Trump’s got a fire ant up his ass over tic toc. It’s not like anyone is forcing people to download it. 

Edited by spin_dry

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump’s got a fire ant up his ass tic toc. It’s not like anyone is forcing people to download it. 

I get that stealing data is bad but doesn't Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our govt do the same? What is so dire about tiktok?

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

I get that stealing data is bad but doesn't Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our govt do the same? What is so dire about tiktok?

yup but it's the chinese.

SMH not like the rest won't jsut sell the same data to the chinese government

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup but it's the chinese.

SMH not like the rest won't jsut sell the same data to the chinese government

I know right? Who says Chinese companies aren't buying the data?