Check your account email address ×

JAIL FAUCI: Massive International Study Shows Countries with Early HCQ Use Had 79% Lower Mortality Rate -- THIS IS HUGE! We Are Talking Over 100,000 American Lives

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

'jail fauci'

:lol: 

Explain why areas if the world like India and places in South America were Malaria is prevalent where Hydroxycloriiquin is taken by the masses to prevent Malaria Covid19 is nonexistent???

• Platinum Contributing Member

68 studies 41 of which were peer reviewed.   Remember though a self appointed community substance abuse counselor said it doesn't work.  :lol:  

https://c19study.com/

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

68 studies 41 of which were peer reviewed.   Remember though a self appointed community substance abuse counselor said it doesn't work.  :lol:  

https://c19study.com/

Actually the University of MN said it’s not a viable treatment .....sorry ritard

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually the University of MN said it’s not a viable treatment .....sorry ritard

Me: Dozens of studies prove Hydroxychloroquine is effective at fighting Covid-19.

American Frankie: U of M says it doesn't ritard. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Me: Dozens of studies prove Hydroxychloroquine is effective at fighting Covid-19.

American Frankie: U of M says it doesn't ritard. 

Your dozens of studies are trash performed by idiots like JT and his witch doctor 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

heehee

Well let’s see...

U of M ranks 25th in the entire world in medical schools and consistently ranks in the top 5 in the US for treatment and research facilities

Id say your a brain dead fucking retard 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your dozens of studies are trash performed by idiots like JT and his witch doctor 

I'll take the Yale epidemiologists opinion over Pee Pee's son any day of the week. 

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll take the Yale epidemiologists opinion over Pee Pee's son any day of the week. 

I’ll take the UofM who performed 2 randomizes studies on efficacy of the drug in both prevention and treatment. It failed to have any more positive benefit than the placebo in both.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ll take the UofM who performed 2 randomizes studies on efficacy of the drug in both prevention and treatment. It failed to have any more positive benefit than the placebo in both.

I know this, dozens and dozens more doctors are going to the media (regular and social) risking their careers discussing its effectiveness against Covid 19 than are coming out and vocally speaking on its ineffectiveness.  That says something. 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know this, dozens and dozens more doctors are going to the media (regular and social) risking their careers discussing its effectiveness against Covid 19 than are coming out and vocally speaking on its ineffectiveness.  That says something. 

Dozens and dozens. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Dozens and dozens. :lol: 

Yep.   52 positive studies in the above link alone. :bc: