Check your account email address ×

JAIL FAUCI: Massive International Study Shows Countries with Early HCQ Use Had 79% Lower Mortality Rate -- THIS IS HUGE! We Are Talking Over 100,000 American Lives

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dr. Micheal Osterholm is highly regarded and from University of Minnesota...jus sayin.

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   52 positive studies in the above link alone. :bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’ll take the UofM who performed 2 randomizes studies on efficacy of the drug in both prevention and treatment. It failed to have any more positive benefit than the placebo in both.

Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/hydroxychloroquine-could-save-lives-ingraham-yale-professor.amp

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’ll take the UofM who performed 2 randomizes studies on efficacy of the drug in both prevention and treatment. It failed to have any more positive benefit than the placebo in both.

Oxford too. What does those limey bastards know though. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s where the model that showed millions dying cane from whoops

you mean the one modeled around a worst case scenario where absolutely no preventative measures were implemented? So what? 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you mean the one modeled around a worst case scenario where absolutely no preventative measures were implemented? So what? 

That’s where you’re wrong the models that predicted millions were died fully factored in social distancing and shelter in place lock down orders. You can try to play and pretend that they didn’t and that this bullshit that we’ve gone through the last six months is the reason why the number of people that died is lower but that’s not the case. Healthy people don’t die from viruses. The people that die every year of the flu and other viruses have a week immune system Or underlying health issues

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s where you’re wrong the models that predicted millions were died fully factored in social distancing and shelter in place lock down orders. You can try to play and pretend that they didn’t and that this bullshit that we’ve gone through the last six months is the reason why the number of people that died is lower but that’s not the case. Healthy people don’t die from viruses. The people that die every year of the flu and other viruses have a week immune system Or underlying health issues

Wrong. Like 100% as wrong as humanly possible wrong. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He’s been corrected on this a handful of fucking times and the dumbass just keeps going right back to it

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/hydroxychloroquine-could-save-lives-ingraham-yale-professor.amp

Now the alt left has to pick and choose which universities they like :lol: 

imagine being this triggered over a treatment simply because trump mentioned it once 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

That’s where the model that showed millions dying cane from whoops

56 minutes ago, frenchy said:

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s been corrected on this a handful of fucking times and the dumbass just keeps going right back to it

WTF...Since day one of this shit yet here he is repeating  it again. 

I get that there are some studies that suggest its not effective.   I also get there are a large number of studies from very respected doctors and medical facilities that suggest it is.   There are also many doctors risking their careers to publicly defend its effectiveness.   Given its long history of safe use when administered properly I simply see zero issue with using it.   Hell if you want to go to somewhere where Malaria is common they give it to you just in case.   Some countries sell it OTC. 

I have zero doubts anyone here without significant heart issues would hesitate asking for it if ill with Covid.      

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I get that there are some studies that suggest its not effective.   I also get there are a large number of studies from very respected doctors and medical facilities that suggest it is.   There are also many doctors risking their careers to publicly defend its effectiveness.   Given its long history of safe use when administered properly I simply see zero issue with using it.   Hell if you want to go to somewhere where Malaria is common they give it to you just in case.   Some countries sell it OTC. 

I have zero doubts anyone here without significant heart issues would hesitate asking for it if ill with Covid.      

This. 

anything else is just TDS. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ve been corrected on the models Predictions of millions dying fully factorIng in social distance and shekter in place shutdowns!! It’s an absolute fact

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve been corrected on the models Predictions of millions dying fully factorIng in social distance and shekter in place shutdowns!! It’s an absolute fact

Derrrrrp

I clearly remember Trump saying months ago when this all began that the models said 2 million could die if NO MEASURES WERE TAKEN and I read the same numerous times.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I clearly remember Trump saying months ago when this all began that the models said 2 million could die if NO MEASURES WERE TAKEN and I read the same numerous times.

Because the WHO was telling everyone the Chinese virus had a 3% death rate which was horribly inaccurate 

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Now the alt left has to pick and choose which universities they like :lol: 

imagine being this triggered over a treatment simply because trump mentioned it once 

I don't know if it works or not . but it is fucking  crazy that doctors can't even get it of they want now . WTF people ha e been taking it for fucking decades but all of a sudden it is to dangers to put in the ha ds of medical professionals.  

then you have people line on tbis site who say they don't trust govenment defending this political ban on a drug that was available and cheep untill trump said it was showing promise.  then it overnight became Trumps cure and suddenly you could no longer get it.  then all of a,sudden drug texts that they tell us take years got done in under a week .

yeah nothing to see here .

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

That's not the Oxford model like you claimed. Keep being wrong :bc: 

No i claimed oxford had a model asswipe. All models were wrong. I love your fucking strawman as you’ve got norebuttal. I’ve posted this tweet multiple times over the last 5 months. 

there are like five people on this site that if I ever ran into in person I knock their fucking teeth out and you’re one of them you pussy ass faggot 

• Haha 1