Check your account email address ×

So it was a missile

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Munitions ship. Blast was 2km or 2 miles inland?

this 1200 LB piece of anchor landed 2.35 miles from the blast. Sits there today. Mind boggling really

cbcd4608-179b-482a-90ab-753b4a7b95b4.JPG

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

What are your thoughts about this?

No idea JT.....I just know that this ain’t Israel’s MO. If they wanted to destroy a hezbolah arms factory they wouldn’t hit it with a super secret massively powerful warhead the likes of which the world has never seen. They would launch a tomahawk at it and level it without causing much collateral damage outside the factory 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No idea JT.....I just know that this ain’t Israel’s MO. If they wanted to destroy a hezbolah arms factory they wouldn’t hit it with a super secret massively powerful warhead the likes of which the world has never seen. They would launch a tomahawk at it and level it without causing much collateral damage outside the factory 

I mean about fertilizer. It would have to be cut with something to be explosive. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would bet my life and the life of all my loved ones that JT is wrong without ever examining the argument or evidence he’s produced on any given subject....100%

Like a Bhen stock pick. :lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

the Jews are usually pretty surgical.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the Jews are usually pretty surgical.  

With tactical strikes that they take credit for it seems they are usually very deliberate and accurate. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well one thing for sure it was pure stupidity.   Who in their right mind puts that much ammonium nitrate within a mile of a fireworks factory or storage facility.   There are a number of video's you can see and hear the fireworks going off before the large blast. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Well one thing for sure it was pure stupidity.   Who in their right mind puts that much ammonium nitrate within a mile of a fireworks factory or storage facility.   There are a number of video's you can see the fireworks going off. 

I came from a disabled Russian tanker that was abandoned in their port and they had nowhere to put it

Just now, f7ben said:

I came from a disabled Russian tanker that was abandoned in their port and they had nowhere to put it

The fireworks or the ammonium nitrate?   Either way it was retarded having them that close to one another. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The fireworks or the ammonium nitrate?   Either way it was retarded having them that close to one another. 

Just the AN....yes totally retarded but the AN got there by a series of misfortunate events 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just the AN....yes totally retarded but the AN got there by a series of misfortunate events 

Link?

The explosion was on the little peninsula not the ship so it must have mostly been unloaded. 

If we or the Israels' did this the Muslim world wouldn't shut up about it.   Every body of every woman and child would be all over Al Jazeera and CNN.   

I wouldn't call this an accident.   I'd call it stupidity. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Link?

The explosion was on the little peninsula not the ship so it must have mostly been unloaded. 

The ship arrived there in 2014 and was in harbor for a year before they started unloading the shit

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Completely agree.

The idea that the AN alone being this explosive does raise some questions.   There was a pretty significant fire going on and maybe that alone has enough to set it off.  :dunno:

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Completely agree.

The idea that the AN alone being this explosive does raise some questions.   There was a pretty significant fire going on and maybe that alone has enough to set it off.  :dunno:

It burned for some time before the explosion I think