Check your account email address ×

Hypothetical question on Masks?

• Gold Member

If you have had covid and beat it and have antibodies should you be required to wear a mask as the likely hood that you catch it again is pretty much 0 and will not be contagious to others???  Should you be required to wear a mask?

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

If you have had covid and beat it and have antibodies should you be required to wear a mask as the likely hood that you catch it again is pretty much 0 and will not be contagious to others???  Should you be required to wear a mask?

Well technically most people shouldn’t be wearing masks 

but the news has the Karen’s convince that you can keep catching the Chinese virus over and over again and it spread through being able to see lips 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

that hasn't been proven. In fact it is completely unknown at this point. 

now. open mouth, and breath.....

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that hasn't been proven. In fact it is completely unknown at this point. 

now. open mouth, and breath.....

So that’s a yes from you.  If you have antibodies you still need to wear a mask cause you were told too

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
Just now, frenchy said:

No just correcting you. Again. 

It hasnt been proven that you can catch it again in 99.99999% of those that caught and lived.  There is an occasional outlier here or there is all.  No science behind wearing a mask if you have the antibodies for covid 19

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It hasnt been proven that you can catch it again in 99.99999% of those that caught and lived.  There is an occasional outlier here or there is all.  No science behind wearing a mask if you have the antibodies for covid 19

Yeah. To be able to keep catching the same virus over and over would be an extreme anomaly 

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

With a virus that is 5 months old you are putting your 11th grade C- Science seal of approval on that? 

lololol 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

With a virus that is 5 months old you are putting your 11th grade C- Science seal of approval on that? 

lololol 

5 month old virus???  hmmmm...  July, June, May, April, March....  

Fauci says you need to put on googles too Corky.

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

lololol 

You seem to be putting yours against it 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I’m not the one claiming something as fact that hasn’t come anywhere close to being proven. You are really bad at this game. 

You are arguing heavily against it 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Just stating fact. Try not to let it get to you so much. 

Not sure what got to who... you’ve been quite aggressively upset since this thread was made. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

You are arguing heavily against it 

Yep even with a vaccine in the immediate future you are going to have those at this point afraid of going outside there home in fear of running into somebody without a mask on.  They are brainwashed.   Not Scared of covid but scared of somebody without a mask.  Mask are just a facist ideal if you have to wear them if you have antibodies Or been vaccinated against it.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Yep even with a vaccine in the immediate future you are going to have those at this point afraid of going outside there home in fear of running into somebody without a mask on.  Not of covid but somebody without a mask.  Mask are just a facist ideal if you have to wear them if you have antibodies Or been vaccinated against it.

Yeah. The low IQ’ers have it in their head now that if they see uncovered lips they’re going to die. 

might seem like an over simplification but it’s really not 

• Platinum Contributing Member

We aren't sure if you can get covid twice.

Oh but if you had it please come donate plasma because we want to give your antibodies to people who currently do. 

:lol:  

I still wear one just so I don't have to deal with people being shitty about it, but I don't feel I need to.  The only 2 adults with us on the 4th that didn't get covid was my brother and sister-in-law that had it back in March. They have been re-exposed to it twice now and was fine.  I'm confident I'm good for a while at least.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Doorider said:

I still wear one just so I don't have to deal with people being shitty about it, but I don't feel I need to.  The only 2 adults with us on the 4th that didn't get covid was my brother and sister-in-law that had it back in March. They have been re-exposed to it twice now and was fine.  I'm confident I'm good for a while at least.  

So how bad was it for you?.Fever , muscle aches, any breathing distress?.any underlying conditions?

Sister had it for about 2 weeks....fever , muscle aches and exhaustion where her main symptoms. She had no respiratory distress whatsoever and is also a diabetic.

As Ontario (incl 6.2 million in Toronto) enjoys its' 3rd consecutive day of less than 100 new cases after reducing the restrictions but making masks mandatory, I don't see the harm in reducing the risk of spreading the virus by covering your mouth just like Momma told Ya to. Makes no difference if you can or cannot get re-infected but you can certainly transfer the germs. Such an insignificant move to slip a mask on in under 3 seconds and sanitize after touching anything. Hard to believe people are still knowingly going out without a mask and spreading this shit, it has nothing to do with how it affects yourself. Congrats the US for cresting 5 the million mark of Infected humans.