Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH!!!

More Trump money coming f7bens way for real!!!

I love it , send us another $2900 check plus an added $600 a week through the end of the year for my wife!!!!

All told we’ll have seen like 20k from Trump!!!

What an awesome fucking deal!!!

Too bad our end of the deficit increase is about 180k for two taxpayers

Some fucking deal

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/05/coronavirus-stimulus-bill-updates-white-house-increases-unemployment-offer.html

Edited by f7ben

In reality there is no way the extra UI should be more than 2-300.  But if you can get it take it if you don't some other jamoke will.   Wish my kids listened and filed esp with one going back to school and not working for the next 3 months.    

I'll take another $2400 in my pocket from the IRS I'm going to have a big tax bill end of this year but the $4800 will lessen the pain.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

In reality there is no way the extra UI should be more than 2-300.  But if you can get it take it if you don't some other jamoke will.   Wish my kids listened and filed esp with one going back to school and not working for the next 3 months.    

I'll take another $2400 in my pocket from the IRS I'm going to have a big tax bill end of this year but the $4800 will lessen the pain.  

My wife is taking home 5x what she normally would with this extra welfare and I’m spending every fucking penny on used junk!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

My wife is taking home 5x what she normally would with this extra welfare and I’m spending every fucking penny on used junk!!!!!

nice-  my kids should have been making 600 a week,  my sons only made 7k this year at the restaurant with his reduced hours.  Should have been making 600 a week working.  Had he played it right he'd have gotten 200 working plus 600 from the feds but what does dad know.  My daughter was a bit more of an issue where she came back from OH but I think she still would have got the 600.   I did tell her to ask her boss to lay her off this week so she can collect when she goes to school.  State won't give her anything but she wants to be setup for whatever the gov does give..  

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m gonna buy a fucking pair of 300x mercs for the Daytona with my Trump money!!!!

:lmao:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mercury-EFI-2-4-Litre-Bridgeport-Toy-Electric-Outboard-Motor-No-Box/293676689303?hash=item44607ea797:g:xPMAAOSwvCtfKLYI

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m about to have two of the real deal for sale lol

I got a buddy like you.   Money burns a hole in his pocket faster than he can put it in.   Goes thru toys like no other.   You guys are awesome for the economy.  :lol2::bc:

He just bought a 35' Cig and then wanted to buy my Houseboat to have something to sleep in at the dock.  :lol:  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I got a buddy like you.   Money burns a hole in his pocket faster than he can put it in.   Goes thru toys like no other.   You guys are awesome for the economy.  :lol2::bc:

He just bought a 35' Cig and then wanted to buy my Houseboat to have something to sleep in at the dock.  :lol:  

If my calculations are correct all my boat dealing this summer will have landed me this daytona hull and trailer at no cost and 10gs total cash in profit. I’ll figure out my plan for repowering the boat this winter. 

I do love wheeling and dealing and I get a little obsessed with stuff when I get into it.

Edited by f7ben

I love how there were so many bloody cunts about how much Obama golfed, how much his vacations cost us, how much the debt rose... Not a peep about any of that stuff with Trump. He has already outspent Obama's 8 years in 4 years. He golfs more and we are paying Trump to conduct state business on his properties. Not a peep. :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Taxes will be sky high down the road. Good luck to the younger generation. You guys better make room for your kids and their kids and their kids.

Lol

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I love how there were so many bloody cunts about how much Obama golfed, how much his vacations cost us, how much the debt rose... Not a peep about any of that stuff with Trump. He has already outspent Obama's 8 years in 4 years. He golfs more and we are paying Trump to conduct state business on his properties. Not a peep. :lol: 

Huh?  :lol:  First off Trump's only had 3 budgets not 4.  2017 was Obama's.    Don't get me wrong Trump's on his way to surpass Obama but not in his first term. 

President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion. That's a 58% increase.

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

One thing I might add to that, if I may, is the fact that Obama did not have a pandemic to contend with.

Also the fact that the general public is getting dumber by the day also.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nice-  my kids should have been making 600 a week,  my sons only made 7k this year at the restaurant with his reduced hours.  Should have been making 600 a week working.  Had he played it right he'd have gotten 200 working plus 600 from the feds but what does dad know.  My daughter was a bit more of an issue where she came back from OH but I think she still would have got the 600.   I did tell her to ask her boss to lay her off this week so she can collect when she goes to school.  State won't give her anything but she wants to be setup for whatever the gov does give..  

Dude i know daughter quit her part time McD's job due to covid ...bringing 700 something home a week now from unemploy 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Taxes will be sky high down the road. Good luck to the younger generation. You guys better make room for your kids and their kids and their kids.

Because your gen refused to pay for their expenses as they came due.   Started in the 80's and just gets kicked down the road admin after admin because whose going to win talking real about how we someday will need to pay the piper.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hayward said:

One thing I might add to that, if I may, is the fact that Obama did not have a pandemic to contend with.

Also the fact that the general public is getting dumber by the day also.

No Obama walked into the worst financial crisis to date at that time and was blasted over all of the spending. The Fed wanted to spend $1.5 trillion in stimulus, the republicans only let them spend $800 and change. Compared to lately, peanuts. 

And I agree with the bold 100%

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Huh?  :lol:  First off Trump's only had 3 budgets not 4.  2017 was Obama's.    Don't get me wrong Trump's on his way to surpass Obama but not in his first term. 

President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion. That's a 58% increase.

The year is not over. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Because your gen refused to pay for their expenses as they came due.   Started in the 80's and just gets kicked down the road admin after admin because whose going to win talking real about how we someday will need to pay the piper.    

Printing money and calling it debt is the real scam.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

No Obama walked into the worst financial crisis to date at that time and was blasted over all of the spending. The Fed wanted to spend $1.5 trillion in stimulus, the republicans only let them spend $800 and change. Compared to lately, peanuts. 

And I agree with the bold 100%

that wasn't a pandemic.  

soon Biden may be the honorary HNIC to walk into the worst financial crisis to date.  Not sure how you feel about that one....

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The year is not over. :lol: 

There was probably 500 plus local one hotel workers on Michigan Ave this afternoon picketing. They are laid off on the tit,and their benefits are going by by. It’s only going to get worse. People are dumb.