Check your account email address ×

These people are terrorists. Regular people eating dinner aren’t the Enemy

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The lower performers in the world have gotten all ginned up over a phony narrative. Black Lives Matter is a fucking fraud and nothing more than a DNC PAC.   It needs to be called out, because its spreading like a cancer, even in my little podunk farming town.   Same recipe every time.  Sick of hearing about it, and watching these low intellects think they actually have a grievance in the most free, opportunity zone in the entire world.  This meme is what passes for systemic racism in my town.  4th generation family of farmers, our lesbian first selectman posted this, because all the riots and destruction were disturbing to her, like many of us.  For this, a handful of sjws recruited their sjw warrior buddies, had 2 protests, and demanded her resignation.  She also owns a business and probably has 50 minorities on her payroll.  Cancel culture.

101800515_10219051150934638_3159261330280546304_n.jpg

They need to follow the money and I'm sure it will get back to the Dems.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm a private client group customer so the answer to that would be yes.  if you truly have that much money that like me you get special treatment why do you not take advantage of the wealth management services so your portfolio is properly managed to your risk tolerance. 

Why won't they come to you?  

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why won't they come to you?  

they would if i wanted to meet.   I've been in the branch once and that was for a medallion guarantee on something.  I don't need their guidance,   they just give me the status because of the assets there.  

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t worry...all the laughter is because of your stupidity. 👍🏼👌🏼

Typical.  Don’t respond to the subject at hand, just insult, deflect and post constant TDS threads.  All on board with BLM too I imagine.

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

go and do it dusty grandpa, show em how much superior race you got in the field :lmao:

What do you go, about a buck forty soaking wet? 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I support BLM 100% 

Of course you do.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anyone can claim to be a BLM protester. Same a trump supporter. Idiot. 

Edited by spin_dry

On 8/2/2020 at 10:40 AM, DriftBusta said:

Someone needs to slap that fucking megaphone out of his hand and knock his ass out.  Speaking of which, megaphone sales must be way up, all the sjws seem to have them nowadays.

Who do you suppose?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:

Dont laugh at my pain! 

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Typical.  Don’t respond to the subject at hand, just insult, deflect and post constant TDS threads.  All on board with BLM too I imagine.

Why...was drippers post an insightful  comment on the topic at hand...nevermind...just like the whole name calling thing you only single me out and while I’m flattered by the attention I’m just not wired that way old boy! 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’m far from alone. 

Grievance looks good on you.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...was drippers post an insightful  comment on the topic at hand...nevermind...just like the whole name calling thing you only single me out and while I’m flattered by the attention I’m just not wired that way old boy! 🤣🤣

I single you out because you're the worst offender.  i try to be civil to you, but its exceedingly difficult given your prickly yet effeminate world view.