Check your account email address ×

These people are terrorists. Regular people eating dinner aren’t the Enemy

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Someone needs to slap that fucking megaphone out of his hand and knock his ass out.  Speaking of which, megaphone sales must be way up, all the sjws seem to have them nowadays.

:lol:

we are experiencing a serious shortage on megaphone 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Can't understand what he's yapping about, what's his problem?

He's an empowered black guy, that is letting us know that he hates whites.

I take this as a serious warning. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's an empowered black guy, that is letting us know that he hates whites.

I take this as a serious warning. 

The lower performers in the world have gotten all ginned up over a phony narrative. Black Lives Matter is a fucking fraud and nothing more than a DNC PAC.   It needs to be called out, because its spreading like a cancer, even in my little podunk farming town.   Same recipe every time.  Sick of hearing about it, and watching these low intellects think they actually have a grievance in the most free, opportunity zone in the entire world.  This meme is what passes for systemic racism in my town.  4th generation family of farmers, our lesbian first selectman posted this, because all the riots and destruction were disturbing to her, like many of us.  For this, a handful of sjws recruited their sjw warrior buddies, had 2 protests, and demanded her resignation.  She also owns a business and probably has 50 minorities on her payroll.  Cancel culture.

101800515_10219051150934638_3159261330280546304_n.jpg

Edited by DriftBusta

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Someone needs to slap that fucking megaphone out of his hand and knock his ass out.  Speaking of which, megaphone sales must be way up, all the sjws seem to have them nowadays.

go and do it dusty grandpa, show em how much superior race you got in the field :lmao:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The lower performers in the world have gotten all ginned up over a phony narrative. Black Lives Matter is a fucking fraud and nothing more than a DNC PAC.   It needs to be called out, because its spreading like a cancer, even in my little podunk farming town.   Same recipe every time.  Sick of hearing about it, and watching these low intellects think they actually have a grievance in the most free, opportunity zone in the entire world.  This meme is what passes for systemic racism in my town.  4th generation family of farmers, our lesbian first selectman posted this, because all the riots and destruction were disturbing to her, like many of us.  For this, a handful of sjws recruited their sjw warrior buddies, had 2 protests, and demanded her resignation.  She also owns a business and probably has 50 minorities on her payroll.  Cancel culture.

It's a matter of black/leftist demographics. There are at least 40-45 million blacks now. They got emboldened and empowered by Obama. So far they have wreaked brutality on white America....................UNCHALLENGED!!! 

It's not going away, it might actually get worse. There is NO FIXING the racial animus in America......................IT CAN NOT BE FIXED!!

Blacks will never be satisfied because the hatred is, DEATH BLOOD HATRED of whites. 

I know you have some ammo/guns. Show the entire family how to use them. I suggest you watch out around ANY BLACKS.

If you have a pistol permit, I suggest you carry...often. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen Tranny, I made more this morning, than you'll make all year. 

prove your TNW.    I called my contact in the Fidelity private clients group and he said there is no one who gives handies behind sandy's within their group :snack:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

prove your TNW.    I called my contact in the Fidelity private clients group and he said there is no one who gives handies behind sandy's within their group :snack:  

I'll give you a handy......................with a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE!!!!!   

I'll beat you like a red-headed step-child!!!

OOOPS, my bad, my bad!!!!!!  :lol2:

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Let me ask ya' this. 

When you go to the fidelity office, do they call the Vice President down to get you????

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let me ask ya' this. 

When you go to the fidelity office, do they call the Vice President down to get you????

I'm a private client group customer so the answer to that would be yes.  if you truly have that much money that like me you get special treatment why do you not take advantage of the wealth management services so your portfolio is properly managed to your risk tolerance. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let me ask ya' this. 

More lies 

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I support BLM 100%