Check your account email address ×

Gov. Tony Evers declares public health emergency, issues statewide mask mandate

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Just got back from Town, more folks are wearing them since Ever's order but still at least 20%still  aren't wearing them..I went to 4 businesses not 1 person questioned me not wearing a mask.

Evers own personal assistant was not following the social distancing rules, so why should he expect anyone else?

On 7/31/2020 at 6:31 PM, A05GSHO said:

Evers needs to put in an emergency order to quarantine the fucking FIB's for 14 days when they enter my state.  Whats Fibland up to now 180,000 positive C-19 cases.

STAY HOME YOU FUCKING FIBS :finger:

Put your mask on to keep us fibs safe up there. Stop being so selfish.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It’s packed up here...some restaurants are having the busiest summers ever but the driving...holy hell. Behind some doofus from Ohio in a minivan yesterday downtown and this mofo didn’t know if he should shit or go blind. 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Down town Chicago was packed with tourist yesterday. 

Charlevoix cancelled Venetian Festival which is a week long jam packed deal but from  what I can see and from talking to others this summer has been one of the busiest in memory.  

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Charlevoix cancelled Venetian Festival which is a week long jam packed deal but from  what I can see and from talking to others this summer has been one of the busiest in memory.  

But the economy is in the dumps and millions of people are out of work.  How can so many people afford to go out and about when no one has jobs and everyone needs unemployment compensation and stimulus checks.   LOL.  The deception is incredible.  If everyone just opened their eyes and used their common sense, but that's a pipe dream, doom and gloom is the narrative.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But the economy is in the dumps and millions of people are out of work.  How can so many people afford to go out and about when no one has jobs and everyone needs unemployment compensation and stimulus checks.   LOL.  The deception is incredible.  If everyone just opened their eyes and used their common sense, but that's a pipe dream, doom and gloom is the narrative.

I’m live in a tourist town and we are busy but the numbers don’t lie as as far as unemployment numbers and GDP...there is no deception. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m live in a tourist town and we are busy but the numbers don’t lie as as far as unemployment numbers and GDP...there is no deception. 

our tourist numbers are decent right now but it  will be interesting to see how many seasonal businesses close for good after labor day.  Normally they need our Sept seafood festival income to make it through winter and that was cancelled.   I know many businesses that would net 20k+ that weekend which would help get them through the mid October to April close down.  Hard to make a 5 month seasonal business work but when the season was delayed 2 months to start and you lose the biggest event in Sept it's going to be hell if your pockets weren't deep to start.    

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

There will be more red counties, I understand Bayfield co. will be red soon, one of my wife's sisters lives there and has heard that.

Lets not forget the people in charge, the "do as I say, not as I do" crowd.

"Facilities under the control of the state Legislature, like the state Capitol Building, and the state Supreme Court, are also exempt."

• Sad 1