Check your account email address ×

Dubya and his King Ranch

• Platinum Contributing Member

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?   Seems a bit odd. 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?   Seems a bit odd. 

They love Republican presidents once they are out of office.  Reagan, HW Bush, GW Bush.  They talk about all the good things they accomplished at their funeral.

Will be interesting to see how the gaslighting goes after Trump finishes his 8 years in office.

• Like 1

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

They love Republican presidents once they are out of office.  Reagan, HW Bush, GW Bush.  They talk about all the good things they accomplished at their funeral.

Will be interesting to see how the gaslighting goes after Trump finishes his 8 years in office.

Well if recent history is any indicator, Republicans will turn on Trump 4-8 years after he leaves the spotlight. 

40 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

GWB is a pretty cool dude IMO ...

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

x2. Politics aside he seems very down to earth and friendly. 

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s a gentleman.

And he is best friends with Bill Clinton! Another charming and friendly guy! LOL

Edited by Anler

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

x2. Politics aside he seems very down to earth and friendly. 

well he might be down to earth but he fucked this country for decades with a poorly thought out invasion.  the economic collapse was not his worst legacy,  that was far easier to recover from than the ME

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well he might be down to earth but he fucked this country for decades with a poorly thought out invasion.  the economic collapse was not his worst legacy,  that was far easier to recover from than the ME

By far the worst president in my lifetime anyway. That dude fucked everything up, balanced budget, peace time, stable economy, etc... 

Dubya: Hold my beer!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

By far the worst president in my lifetime anyway. That dude fucked everything up, balanced budget, peace time, stable economy, etc... 

Dubya: Hold my beer!

we must avenge the 3000 people killed on 9/11-    by attacking a country that had nothing to do with it at a cost of 100+ million each plus another what 4k more dead americans and lord knows how many permanently injured.    :news:  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we must avenge the 3000 people killed on 9/11-    by attacking four countries that had nothing to do with it and then protecting the oil of a country who may have had something to do with it at a cost of 100+ million each plus another what 4k more dead americans and lord knows how many permanently injured.    :news:  

Fixed

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

And he is best friends with Bill Clinton! Another charming and friendly guy! LOL

Slick Willie seems like a good dude also. All the deaths surrounding the Clintons tho makes a person wonder ...?

43 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well if recent history is any indicator, Republicans will turn on Trump 4-8 years after he leaves the spotlight. 

Trump wont be alive 4-8 years after the spotlight.  

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Slick Willie seems like a good dude also. All the deaths surrounding the Clintons tho makes a person wonder ...?

All coincidences

• Haha 1