Check your account email address ×

This is how it starts.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Get real dude, if Clinton doesn’t lie under oath the probe never happens, Jesus Christ:lmao:Bill and Hillary Clinton were 2 of the greasiest losers in American politics and you’re defending them. :lol: 

No, Im not defending Clinton. Im saying spending $70 million to find out if a dude got his cock sucked was the real crime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Get real dude, if Clinton doesn’t lie under oath the probe never happens, Jesus Christ:lmao:Bill and Hillary Clinton were 2 of the greasiest losers in American politics and you’re defending them. :lol: 

This guy is still worked up over a guy lying about a blow job that happened 25 years ago, yet he loves a man who when his lips are moving he's lying, truly astounding in how senseless one can be.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, Im not defending Clinton. Im saying spending $70 million to find out if a dude got his cock sucked was the real crime.

Well we can't find any crime with Whitewater, but I heard there's a dress with a cum stain on it.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

This guy is still worked up over a guy lying about a blow job that happened 25 years ago, yet he loves a man who when his lips are moving he's lying, truly astounding in how senseless one can be.

Well we can't find any crime with Whitewater, but I heard there's a dress with a cum stain on it.

They found plenty of crime with whitewater and all kinds of other Clinton escapades but they are well connected and rich. Simple as that

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Chicago, you guys have done a fine job there.  And that Larry Beetlejuice looking Lightfoot lesbian liberal mayor you got....well done Vincenzo.  You send her a campaign contribution?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Wrong, it was to prove he lied and he did.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey idiot, not worked up at all, just find it amazing how you liberal idiots can be so offended by Trump’s words when your hero Clinton’s actions are far more despicable, talk about senseless.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Chicago, you guys have done a fine job there.  And that Larry Beetlejuice looking Lightfoot lesbian liberal mayor you got....well done Vincenzo.  You send her a campaign contribution?

Dripper says only LiBrULz make fun of others appearances.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dripper says only LiBrULz make fun of others appearances.

I'll make fun of that cunt all day long.  She's fucking horrible.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing this makes you Law and Order types hard...

Looks more like it makes you hard.  Was this guy part of Lt. Calley's platoon?  Cuz unless he was, his hyperbole is a little sanctimonious, over the top, and has zilch to do with present day.

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, it was to prove he lied and he did.

So $70 million ( The number I remember was $40 million ) to prove he lied was worth it? If you beleive that I hope you never call yourself a conservative.

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Hey idiot, not worked up at all, just find it amazing how you liberal idiots can be so offended by Trump’s words when your hero Clinton’s actions are far more despicable, talk about senseless.

The trump supporters excuse his actions because he "does his job" but in hindsight Clinton did a better job for the country. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 5:32 PM, Ez ryder said:

it you know full well that had everything to do with ass whooping he took in the midterms and going along with the bills presented to him .

and that pussy fuck  could have dealt with bin Laden with ez after the Cole but no 

Whatever ass whooping he took he worked with Republicans to balance the budget. No republican president since has even tried to that, in fact each republican president after raised spending by alot. 

And Obama's pussy ass killed bin laden. :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Whatever ass whooping he took he worked with Republicans to balance the budget. No republican president since has even tried to that, in fact each republican president after raised spending by alot. 

And Obama's pussy ass killed bin laden. :lol:

he had zero option on spending 

and I agree on the spending the R and the D are both pos when it comes to kissing away cash.

and if Clinton would have done more than bomb a empty aspirin factory we would have prob avoided a whole lot of bullshit in between the cole and his death .

I don't know like poss just sending a cia spook  to any number CNN or NBC interviews he did after the cole and putting a slug in his head 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

he had zero option on spending 

and I agree on the spending the R and the D are both pos when it comes to kissing away cash.

and if Clinton would have done more than bomb a empty aspirin factory we would have prob avoided a whole lot of bullshit in between the cole and his death .

I don't know like poss just sending a cia spook  to any number CNN or NBC interviews he did after the cole and putting a slug in his head 

I am not endorsing the Clinton's, I think they are despicable people. But Clinton as president was more conservative than any republican since, by alot. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am not endorsing the Clinton's, I think they are despicable people. But Clinton as president was more conservative than any republican since, by alot. 

after his first 2 years yrs yes 

..."Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that's happening in Portland right now? There's riots --"

"That's a myth that's being spread only in Washington, D.C.," Nadler claimed without evidence.

"About Antifa in Portland?" Fletcher pressed.

"Yes--" Nadler once again claimed without evidence.

A person with Nadler, presumably an aide, rushed in to get Nadler away from the camera and took him to a car nearby..

2 hours ago, Snake said:

..."Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that's happening in Portland right now? There's riots --"

"That's a myth that's being spread only in Washington, D.C.," Nadler claimed without evidence.

"About Antifa in Portland?" Fletcher pressed.

"Yes--" Nadler once again claimed without evidence.

A person with Nadler, presumably an aide, rushed in to get Nadler away from the camera and took him to a car nearby..

Another guy who needs to fall down a flight of stairs.