Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to mobilize 75,000 federal troops.

at some point, not sure when, maybe November vote, it's gonna get real bad. If Trump wins, it could be the worst riots we've ever seen. I do believe there will be shootings. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

at some point, not sure when, maybe November vote, it's gonna get real bad. If Trump wins, it could be the worst riots we've ever seen. I do believe there will be shootings. 

Well keep running your mouth with Phoenix, Fordy and the rest and those black folks you are so scared of will find you when the shit goes down!!!!! 

I believe blacks hate being black. Look at Beyonce, look what she does with her hair..blondish. Look what Michael Jackson did, nose jobs, skin bleaching. 

No wonder black women hate Trump...........what black girl wants to see something like Melania??

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More violence will happen. The pushback from citizens will be epic.

as epic as when the guard actually showed up in numbers in Minneapolis? like that lmfao .family's and buisness owners will be happy xioshiys already on the dole will be pissed but really who gives,a,shit they will always cry about somthing it is who they are and why they are in the position in life they are 

So if you're the President of your great Nation and the State and it's Governors control has lead to a massive Covid epidemic, rioting and and the absolutely insane decision that they can survive without Police enforcement, what would you do ? Let it explode until they learn their lesson and ask for help or provide help before it all explodes ?

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So if you're the President of your great Nation and the State and it's Governors control has lead to a massive Covid epidemic, rioting and and the absolutely insane decision that they can survive without Police enforcement, what would you do ? Let it explode until they learn their lesson and ask for help or provide help before it all explodes ?

We have a constitution .....we expect it to be followed

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Which aspect ? Same as why I asked, protection or freedom ?

Federal agents are generally prohibited from being deployed in law enforcement capacity and any civil unrest is a states rights issue. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Federal agents are generally prohibited from being deployed in law enforcement capacity and any civil unrest is a states rights issue. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Except to protect federal property.  i was surprised Larry Lightfoot agreed to have Trump send in the troops to Chicago.  Not sure what or how they're going to control the violence, other than rounding up all these criminals with shot spotter technology.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Except to protect federal property.  i was surprised Larry Lightfoot agreed to have Trump send in the troops to Chicago.  Not sure what or how they're going to control the violence, other than rounding up all these criminals with shot spotter technology.

Marching around apprehending people illegally detaining them when they aren’t threatening fed property is what’s going on

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well keep running your mouth with Phoenix, Fordy and the rest and those black folks you are so scared of will find you when the shit goes down!!!!! 

giphy (17).gif

• Haha 1