Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

On 7/31/2020 at 8:15 PM, f7ben said:

We’ve been having a blast the few times we’ve got up there this year. I’m going to take this out in Lake Superior to the apostles a few times as well on calm days

Thanks for the invite,pm me the dates lipshits.:bc:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Thanks for the invite,pm me the dates lipshits.:bc:

I’d love to go from Two Harbors to Ontonagon some time on a calm day....that would be awesome

35 minutes ago, frenchy said:

to travel half way across the country to buy a 25 year old boat sight unseen?

Never! 

I’m not risking much and it’ll be another fun trip for my dad and I 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d love to go from Two Harbors to Ontonagon some time on a calm day....that would be awesome

I’d love to do that trip,but the weather would have to be just right.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

Yeah it  seems like that trip could turn sketchy fairly quick. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it  seems like that trip could turn sketchy fairly quick. 

On a decent day where it’s typical 1-3’s I think you could make it in an hour or so. You’d be riding right across the top of that chop and could run at a relaxed 70-75 mph or so without working the boat too hard.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

On a decent day where it’s typical 1-3’s I think you could make it in an hour or so. You’d be riding right across the top of that chop and could run at a relaxed 70-75 mph or so without working the boat too hard.

It would definitely be a helluva ride for sure! 👍🏼

A few years back we came back from Beaver Island (roughly 32 miles) in Lake Michigan in some questionable conditions on my buddy’s 26’ Baja...they looked at us funny as we were leaving St. James Harbor but the coolers were full and we were already tuned in so away we went! 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m not risking much and it’ll be another fun trip for my dad and I 

sucks to miss the whole month of august boating but I'd have no issue with driving a day or 2 to buy something.  Flew to florida to buy my mustang based on pictures.   I'll prob do the same for my next toy as southern stuffs so much better.  I actually just put the mustang up for sale-  I like toys i can enjoy for awhile and sell out of them for little to no loss.  Think the 3 motorcycles i bought and sold cost me $150 between them.  I expect the Mustang will about break even after i had to put a battery and blend door into it.   

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sucks to miss the whole month of august boating but I'd have no issue with driving a day or 2 to buy something.  Flew to florida to buy my mustang based on pictures.   I'll prob do the same for my next toy as southern stuffs so much better.  I actually just put the mustang up for sale-  I like toys i can enjoy for awhile and sell out of them for little to no loss.  Think the 3 motorcycles i bought and sold cost me $150 between them.  I expect the Mustang will about break even after i had to put a battery and blend door into it.   

Exactly....I didn’t lose a penny on the M5 last year. Made over 2k on the checkmate this summer and I won’t lose a penny on this daytona. A guy just needs to know what stuff is worth and be willing to make a trip or spin a few wrenches here and there. I absolutely love dealing

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Exactly....I didn’t lose a penny on the M5 last year. Made over 2k on the checkmate this summer and I won’t lose a penny on this daytona. A guy just needs to know what stuff is worth and be willing to make a trip or spin a few wrenches here and there. I absolutely love dealing

Benny, take a pic of yourself entering the town in New Jersey, where you're getting this boat. Then I want to see it at your house. 

What kind of truck are you gonna drive?

What size ball on the trailer?

What is the number of pins on your trucks trailer light harness?

What trailer will you use?

Where will it be registered? 

Are you gonna pull the wheels and hubs and examine the bearings to make sure they can do the 1500 mile trip? 

This whole thing sounds like bullshit.

If you can prove this cluster-fuck, I'll acknowledge that you're a tough bastid.

If not, I'll call you a fukkin FAGGOT TROLL forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I was in the Navy  and very regarded in the open seas.:lol:

Lolz....you just want to get me out in the open seas so you can try some of your sailor moves on me!!!!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny, take a pic of yourself entering the town in New Jersey, where you're getting this boat. Then I want to see it at your house. 

What kind of truck are you gonna drive?

What size ball on the trailer?

What is the number of pins on your trucks trailer light harness?

What trailer will you use?

Where will it be registered? 

Are you gonna pull the wheels and hubs and examine the bearings to make sure they can do the 1500 mile trip? 

This whole thing sounds like bullshit.

If you can prove this cluster-fuck, I'll acknowledge that you're a tough bastid.

If not, I'll call you a fukkin FAGGOT TROLL forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you retarded? Serious question 

• Haha 3

I had a buddy in Amesbury, Mass. that had a dealer re-power from a big Merc 225 to a Yamaha 250. COST HIM A FUKKIN FORTUNE!!!!!

Do you guys realize how fukkin big those motors are!!!!  

You need a massive lift system to change those fukkin motors!! You need a couple of trained mechanics to do this shit!!

Benny talks about swapping those fucking motors like it's jacking up a Corolla and changing a tire!!!

I am so fukkin pissed right now, I would beat his ass if I could!!! He better PROVE he bought that Eliminator, and hauled it home, and swapped those motors!!! He's a fukkin troll, a cunt, and a faggot!! If he proves me wrong, I'll acknowledge it.