Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he has fun,  you do nothing. Bhent FTMFW.  Wish I could have more of his attituide

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I got 280 hours on my boat. The wife 250.

You?

OK, you're right.

P7010442.thumb.JPG.62317e89fb52da00f994df58f63e8285.JPG

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny, if you took all the money you spent on all the USED junks that you buy, and pumped that into a Fidelity Account, you'd be going to the computer at night and yelling at Kate in the kitchen, " hey we made another 2 Gs today !!!" .

You would also have your entire place completely done and finished, and looking great.

Instead, you waste and squander your TIME, MONEY and ENERGY on garbage mechanical projects. 

The time and money you wasted on that fukkin Beemer, you could have made $1000.00 in a Fidelity account. 

Hey, do what the fuck you want, just remember.................NO ONE EVER SELLS A PERFECT USED ANYTHING!!!!!  NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, waste more time and money on that fukkin lower unit. BOATS AND MOTORS ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIT GOING!!!!! 

Don't say you had big fun on them, that's bullshit. You had a couple of hours of fun, that you paid through the nose for. 

Weird u run nothing but pure junk !!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

x2 but still looking at the lake live in retirement.  Guess I gotta find the right lake.

I get it  it I am in the been there done that never use the fucking lake any way mode. I have had my current lake place for over 25 yrs . 

my place has neigbores very close it was ok when I was younger now not bad but I get more privet time at my home in town. 

and I don't give 2 shits about resale in my next cabin I plan to die with it so a scenic  pothole to watch wildlife on from my deck with no jet skis or kids getting yanked on a tube for 7 hrs a day sounds like a fucking dream . sort of like when I bought the place I am in now . 20 yrs ago if there was a boat in my bay there was a 90% chance I knew who it was 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny, if you took all the money you spent on all the USED junks that you buy, and pumped that into a Fidelity Account, you'd be going to the computer at night and yelling at Kate in the kitchen, " hey we made another 2 Gs today !!!" .

You would also have your entire place completely done and finished, and looking great.

Instead, you waste and squander your TIME, MONEY and ENERGY on garbage mechanical projects. 

The time and money you wasted on that fukkin Beemer, you could have made $1000.00 in a Fidelity account. 

Hey, do what the fuck you want, just remember.................NO ONE EVER SELLS A PERFECT USED ANYTHING!!!!!  NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, waste more time and money on that fukkin lower unit. BOATS AND MOTORS ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIT GOING!!!!! 

Don't say you had big fun on them, that's bullshit. You had a couple of hours of fun, that you paid through the nose for. 

I had just under 10k in the beemer and drove it 1500 hard miles. It was awesome and then I sold it for almost to the penny what I had in it. I can chalk that up to more driving and wrenching experience.

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had just under 10k in the beemer and drove it 1500 hard miles. It was awesome and then I sold it for almost to the penny what I had in it. I can chalk that up to more driving and wrenching experience.

Probably the best idea.  Had some fun and moved on.  When I found out mine needed a new radiator, full set of rotors and brakes, a 1600 buck set of run flats at 30k, some soft close door actuators, etc.. all in 40,000 miles and under warranty, I decided I didn't want to own that thing out of warranty.   The radiator and grill job would have been 3500 alone.  Who the fuck replaces a radiator at 40,000 miles?   The warranty was up in June so bye bye.  My MB's wouid have been maybe ready for some tires, nothing else would need any attention until 80-100k.  Still drove like no other, never owned a big fast boat like that.

23 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

How does that change the actual speed? 

for 1 when the prop is not in the h20 you loose speed 2 hard skipping 5 foot rollers at 80 in less you are in a 30+ footer 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Probably the best idea.  Had some fun and moved on.  When I found out mine needed a new radiator, full set of rotors and brakes, a 1600 buck set of run flats at 30k, some soft close door actuators, etc.. all in 40,000 miles and under warranty, I decided I didn't want to own that thing out of warranty.   The radiator and grill job would have been 3500 alone.  Who the fuck replaces a radiator at 40,000 miles?   The warranty was up in June so bye bye.  My MB's wouid have been maybe ready for some tires, nothing else would need any attention until 80-100k.  Still drove like no other, never owned a big fast boat like that.

If you can’t or don’t want to do the work yourself a bmw can be a money pit for sure 

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

coworkers 750 was the same he dumped it as it was coming off warranty as well a few months back.  For some reason he decided that trading it in on a X7 for the wife was a good idea.  I just consider that throwing money out the window, with the  euro 50% depreciation in 3 years being the norm.  He knows that too as he's always bought his high end stuff used but the power of the pussy is strong.  He's driving her old Denali and dropping 1500/mo on hers SMH

Edited by Angry ginger

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

If you can’t or don’t want to do the work yourself a bmw can be a money pit for sure 

My 190k E90 BMW was a great car, but I did all the work on it.  I had to do a water pump and valve cover gasket. That would be a ton of money at a shop.  

So far my 340 M-sport has been flawless

1 hour ago, Doorider said:

My 190k E90 BMW was a great car, but I did all the work on it.  I had to do a water pump and valve cover gasket. That would be a ton of money at a shop.  

V8 and V10 beemers are the big issues. 

Edited by Angry ginger

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

coworkers 750 was the same he dumped it as it was coming off warranty as well a few months back.  For some reason he decided that trading it in on a X7 for the wife was a good idea.  I just consider that throwing money out the window, with the  euro 50% depreciation in 3 years being the norm.  He knows that too as he's always bought his high end stuff used but the power of the pussy is strong.  He's driving her old Denali and dropping 1500/mo on hers SMH

What do you do for work?

How much do you make?

What is your TNW?  

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do you do for work?

How much do you make?

What is your TNW?  

I contribute my posting skills to FS

CKF pays me $5K a week

9Tar9voL8HinBMZX9rrnw_HRkbPGXZlvqfSCDGOF

:lol: JK,  SBYL you didn't see it when i posted my piddly little fidelity account

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

CKF pays me $5K a week

:lol: JK,  SBYL you didn't see it when i posted my piddly little fidelity account

Wut, you think that's funny????

4 hours ago, Doorider said:

I'd own one of those in a heart beat if I knew they were reliable.  Had a great time with the 340 Msport my nephew let me drive while mine was in the shop.  That inline six is friggin glorious.  How many miles so far?  :bc:   Gonna need a replacement for the wifes  12 C300 here one of these days.  She loves it but clock is spinning past 120k miles.

Edited by DriftBusta

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd own one of those in a heart beat if I knew they were reliable.  Had a great time with the 340 Msport my nephew let me drive while mine was in the shop.  That inline six is friggin glorious.  How many miles so far?  :bc:   Gonna need a replacement for the wifes  12 C300 here one of these days.  She loves it but clock is spinning past 120k miles.

51k now.  Oil changes and a set plugs at 50k. It's got an intake and JB+ boost controller.  I wanted a bit more power and sound.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

CKF pays me $5K a week

Post it again. Go ahead, do it. I'll tell you if you're in my league.  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post it again. Go ahead, do it. I'll tell you if you're in my league.  

50 bucks is all it takes to be in ur league !!!

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

If you put ALL your money in a Fidelity Account, and worked overtime or side jobs instead, and pumped that into Fidelity, and didn't do any silly mechanical, Corvette, sleds, BMWs, old used performance boats, and all manner of craziness, do ya' know what you would be yelling to Kate every night?

" Hey, we made two grand today!!! "