Check your account email address ×

What a fucking mess. America the stupid

no doubt about it, people are stupid.  see it everyday. 

Now, who in their right mind would want to even attempt to govern a society we have right now?  Might as well lower your head down, find the hardest possible wall you can find, and run with all your speed right directly into it.  Gotta be less painful.

First of all, China needs to compensate the USA to about 2 trillion dollars. Barring that, China should be attacked militarily.

Secondly, the virus was ALREADY here before we knew about it.

Thirdly, Trump handled it like the arrogant bastard that he is.................meanwhile it was exploding. 

Fourthly, once it was identified as the deadly pandemic that it was, the country was not locked-down..............as it should have been.

THE USA is in a state of pre-civil war. 

Blacks, leftists, liberals, Democrats, Trump haters. 

Me personally, I think it's a REAL BAD situation. I hope it does not morph into something worse......much worse.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Thirdly, Trump turtled like the arrogant coward bastard that he is.................meanwhile it was exploding. 

Fourthly, once it was identified as the deadly pandemic that it was, Donny called it a hoax and the MAGA crowd ate more of his BS

THE USA is in a state of pre- " shit hole " status. 

Personally, it's a REAL BAD situation. I hope it does not morph into something worse......much worse.  

On a positive note. Business has picked up behind Sandy's. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, are you giving discounts on Blow-jobs now?     SELF OWNAGE !!!! :owned:  TO THE MAX!!!!

That "owned" was kind of weak, I think you could do better.... :news: 

Edited by dz246

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

U.S. reports over 1,000 daily coronavirus deaths for first time since May

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-deaths-thousand-may-a10e174a-9cdc-4148-93e1-dfe55c1f03e4.html

It's a true shit show, brought to us by the really big ratings guy Donald J. Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Many hated Hillary, and thought Trump's POLITICALLY INCORRECT bravado was cool.

Now, we are seeing his EGO for what it is, and it ain't good. 

We should have known when he walked down with a super-model at age 70, 40-50 pounds overweight. 

Better than Biden, but then Biden is a fukkin bigger piece of shit hack.

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a true shit show, brought to us by the really big ratings guy Donald J. Trump.

If we wait just a little longer the heat will make it go away. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Most of the women I know are stressed-out over this Covid bullshit. Guys are bothered, but not as bad as the women.  

Tell that to the soccer mom's that I see.  They are not practicing social distancing at all.  Sitting and standing right next to each other during games, laughing, hugging each other.  Seems the only time they are concerned is when they go shopping.

Edited by racer254

A doctor told a friend of mine that this COVID is really bad, and come this winter it's going to spread again.

Lahey Clinic, Burlington, Mass.   

Just now, racer254 said:

Tell that to the soccer mom's that I see.  They are not practicing social distancing at all.  Sitting and standing right next to each other during games.  Seems the only time they are concerned is when they go shopping.

OK, most of these women I mentioned are older, so that might make the difference.

Fukkin bitches will spread this shit. 

Too many Americans suck. Fukkin bastards.

I chased a van one day on a windy road. Thought I was in a pursuit. Turned-out to be a local mom running late to pick up her kid from soccer practice. Too many people are assholes in America.  

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, most of these women I mentioned are older, so that might make the difference.

Fukkin bitches will spread this shit. 

Too many Americans suck. Fukkin bastards.

One of Tony Evers (Gov WI) assistants would not even practice social distancing.  He went tubing down a river that was in the news a week before due to the lack of covid practices.  This guy was one of Ever's "inner circle".   Hell, if your own assistants won't follow the rules put forward by you, how do you expect anyone else to do the same?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He has no idea what is going on.🤣

https://theintercept.com/2020/07/19/trump-holds-chart-fox-news-shows-hes-lying-lies-says/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The Intercept Newsletter

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I chased a van one day on a windy road. Thought I was in a pursuit. Turned-out to be a local mom running late to pick up her kid from soccer practice. Too many people are assholes in America.  

did it end the same way it always did for you?

EnviousBarrenDuck-small.gif

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

black dick in his mouth :dunno: 

Hey, you red-headed piece of shit, if anybody sucks a black dick, it's you!!  GAY GINGER, in a Schweppes Green Explorer. Yeah, tell us that ain't gay!!!!. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you red-headed piece of shit, if anybody sucks a black dick, it's you!!  GAY GINGER, in a Schweppes Green Explorer. Yeah, tell us that ain't gay!!!!. 

i lay down every night with a women.  You lie down with a belly full of jizz SBYL.  I do understand why your so angry though,  must suck to have to work the truckstop every day.,  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

did it end the same way it always did for you?

EnviousBarrenDuck-small.gif

:lol:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you make the coo coo coo sounds like Roscoe too :lol: