Check your account email address ×

Where’s that next $1200?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He won’t land the retiree vote with a payroll cut.

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Trumpers have their hands out.

Why is that?  The middle class working people want this, but you want a 1200 dollar check.  Sounds to me like you may be the one looking for the handout.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is that?  The middle class working people want this, but you want a 1200 dollar check.  Sounds to me like you may be the one looking for the handout.

No. I'm sure not one democunt had their hand out or cashed one of those checks. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

No. I'm sure not one democunt had their hand out or cashed one of those checks. 😂

I guess he fails to understand who the people are that happen to be paying for this.  Most retired people i know don't want another stimulus, as they had their ducks in a row....that is why they are retired.

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I guess he fails to understand who the people are that happen to be paying for this.  Most retired people i know don't want another stimulus, as they had their ducks in a row....that is why they are retired.

I haven’t met one retired person that would refuse a $1200 check. You basically make shit up. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I haven’t met one retired person that would refuse a $1200 check. You basically make shit up. 

I said they DON'T WANT another stimulus check.   I did not say they would refuse one you ignorant POS.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I said they DON'T WANT another stimulus check.   I did not say they would refuse one you ignorant POS.

yes I am sur they would much rather see the tax holiday that won't help those that need it over getting $1200 in their pockets.  Bizzaro world SMH

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes I am sur they would much rather see the tax holiday that won't help those that need it over getting $1200 in their pockets.  Bizzaro world SMH

They understand the meaning of " give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

The little one time check isn't what will help the economy but you minions keep thinking it will.

• Gold Member

Remember when Bush gave out like 700-800 and the Dems lost their shit?

i don’t recall Obama’s payroll tax reduction ruffling much of any feather and had most of the country’s support on both sides of the political spectrum

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

i don’t recall Obama’s payroll tax reduction ruffling much of any feather and had most of the country’s support on both sides of the political spectrum

Seems Republicans aren't emotionally retarded.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

No republicans didnt like Obama's FICA tax holiday like they hated everything else he did. Personally I think it was stupid. 

18 hours ago, Edmo said:

My bud sold a ton of ATV/UTV tires when the first checks came in. They cleaned him out. A years worth of business in six weeks. :lol: :lmao: 

A friend of mine is sales manager at one of the larger BRP dealers around and he said it is the busiest he has seen it since he started there 6 or 7 years ago. 

SxS, quads, boats, docks, lifts, Spyders, etc. is pretty much all selling.  Sleds and sled trailers are ahead of normal too.  

Easy money, I guess.

2890e8ae78e9e42ae5b8d1c7a1babe75.jpeg

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

They understand the meaning of " give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

The little one time check isn't what will help the economy but you minions keep thinking it will.

yes cutting payroll tax is teaching someone something SMH