Check your account email address ×

Shop Wally World and get a mask.

From BMJ Journals:

" A Cluster Randomized trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in Healthcare workers"

Quote:" The rates of Infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm...Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%" Unquote

Quote: From BMJ Journals

"The results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety, moisture retention, reuse of of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection"

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Quote: From BMJ Journals

"The results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety, moisture retention, reuse of of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection"

The same is true for N95 masks. Our nursing home workers sterilize their’s daily. 

19 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

.0004% USA Deaths, almost nothing.

Don’t stop with deaths. Add on the additional expense of hospitalizations, closed wards, insurance expenses, canceled surgeries, etc etc. Focusing only on death is short sighted 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Give them away?  That’s ridiculous. John menard gets 89 cents a mask. That mother fucker knows how to make money. 

here in NH we bought millions of masks and distributed them to businesses to give to employees and customers to help keep them safe.  TBH i let the client decide on whether masks are required or not but I can also see why businesses require them and I comply when they do.  Give me an option and I will always choose no.  

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh stop......worst infected :lmao:

Look how these deaths are being padded. ......you test positive and die from a heart attack or some other cause and it will be registered as a Covid death......in reality, mortality from this cold virus is extremely low.  But go ahead and wear your bacteria laden breath restricter if it makes you feel good. :lol:

The US has 26.3% of the World's infected population, The US is only 4.3% of the world's population. Yes, you're a fn mess !!

Bacteria Laden ? I have had to work in this shit from the start, I have 3 N95 masks and 5-6 cotton masks depending on the environment. They get sprayed with alcohol after use and sit for at least 24 hours afterwards. I've bought 40-50 cotton masks and gave them to my kids, family, friends and coworkers. Anywhere they may have had to go and somebody didn't have a mask they were able to give them one, no exceptions and I think every single person was glad to get 1.

Ontario had 114 new cases July 14.

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tinker said:

The US has 26.3% of the World's infected population, The US is only 4.3% of the world's population. Yes, you're a fn mess !!

.0004% deaths whoopeedoo. over 98% that had it are fine now.

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Bacteria Laden ? I have had to work in this shit from the start, I have 3 N95 masks and 5-6 cotton masks depending on the environment. They get sprayed with alcohol after use and sit for at least 24 hours afterwards. I've bought 40-50 cotton masks and gave them to my kids, family, friends and coworkers. Anywhere they may have had to go and somebody didn't have a mask they were able to give them one, no exceptions and I think every single person was glad to get 1.

Ontario had 114 new cases July 14.

Its just a hoax. The United States is going great. Will be down to one case very soon. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

All the more reason to wear a mask. You’re in a very high risk group. 

Actually as an asthmatic I was concerned early but it wasn't long into it and it stopped showing up on the are at risk to the might be at risk list.

Funny thing about my asthma was it all but disappeared when I started running longer distances.   Maybe I just grew out of it but it happened in a relatively quick time frame.   All my years of playing ball and hard training I never did distance training.   Just sprint work and my asthma persisted.   Took up running and bam....gone.   

If you get asthma from a chest cold I'd be concerned.   I use to but not anymore.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Estimates are holding that 80% of the people infected (not tested and confirmed) never have recognizable symptoms.   Lot more people had it than known which means the death rate is vastly lower than it being told.  

19 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Available consumer masks CANNOT stop a .12 micron particle which is what a Covid 19 particle is, folks who wear them are simply do a feel good deed.

Seatbelts are not 100% effective either but you wear one.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, XCR1250 said:

I JUST got off the phone with Walmart, ph. 1 800 925 6278, less than 5 minutes ago, I am NOT required to wear a mask due to my Asthma.

:lol:   yes cause a mask is going to effect that SMH

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   yes cause a mask is going to effect that SMH

People with asthma or other respiratory conditions should not wear face coverings, the government and various health experts have warned. New government advice recommends the public wear face coverings on public transport and in crowded places indoors in order to reduce the spread of coronavirus. However, the situation has been named a ‘catch 22’ for those with lung conditions, as using a face mask could make it harder to breathe and risk their health.

31 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

People with asthma or other respiratory conditions should not wear face coverings, the government and various health experts have warned. New government advice recommends the public wear face coverings on public transport and in crowded places indoors in order to reduce the spread of coronavirus. However, the situation has been named a ‘catch 22’ for those with lung conditions, as using a face mask could make it harder to breathe and risk their health.

Then they should stay home...

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why? It's their right to go out just like everyone else, that is unless you believe they don't have same rights.

You have the right to have reasonable accommodation made. 

Those reasonable accomodations don't include endangering everyone else. 

Read the fuckin ADA, dipshit. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You have the right to have reasonable accommodation made. 

Those reasonable accomodations don't include endangering everyone else. 

Read the fuckin ADA, dipshit. 

I don't have the virus anymore so not endangering anyone else..going Mask free tomorrow at the Local Walmart, already have been okayed  to go.

Edited by XCR1250

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I don't have the virus anymore so not endangering anyone else..going Mask free tomorrow at the Local Walmart, already have been okayed  to go.

Let us know how that goes!

On 7/18/2020 at 1:08 PM, Angry ginger said:

so much easier to just not be a liar and put a mask on than claim some ridiculous exception

If one dares enter the Wal-Mart here in the hood, the Covids is the least of your worries.

Have to go to the good side of town before I dare enter a Wal-Mart.  

• Sad 1