Check your account email address ×

Shop Wally World and get a mask.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

July 20th. 

Unless you have a medical condition whereas you don't have to wear one, and HIPAA Laws state you do not need to prove your condition.

What is HIPAA Privacy Rule?

• The HIPAA Privacy Rule was first enacted in 2002 with the goal of protecting the confidentiality of patient healthcare information.
  • The HIPAA Privacy Rule not only applies to healthcare organizations, but also healthcare plans, healthcare clearinghouses, and Business Associates with access to Protected Health Information.
  • Protected Health Information consists of eighteen “Individually Identifiable Health Information” which individually or together could reveal the identity of a patient, their medical history or payment history.

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Unless you have a medical condition whereas you don't have to wear one, and HIPAA Laws state you do not need to prove your condition.

What is HIPAA Privacy Rule?

• The HIPAA Privacy Rule was first enacted in 2002 with the goal of protecting the confidentiality of patient healthcare information.
  • The HIPAA Privacy Rule not only applies to healthcare organizations, but also healthcare plans, healthcare clearinghouses, and Business Associates with access to Protected Health Information.
  • Protected Health Information consists of eighteen “Individually Identifiable Health Information” which individually or together could reveal the identity of a patient, their medical history or payment history.

Will your Christian values allow you to make something up? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

All the more reason to wear a mask. You’re in a very high risk group. 

Actually I'm not high risk, I get attacks from Pollen, and sometimes extreme cold weather, and I have never wore a mask and will never wear one.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Actually I'm not high risk, I get attacks from Pollen, and sometimes extreme cold weather, and I have never wore a mask and will never wear one.

That’s odd reasoning. 

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No, I am asthmatic. 

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All the more reason to wear a mask. You’re in a very high risk group. 

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

IIRC you have Lyme Disease as well...

https://www.lymedisease.org/coronavirus-lyme-patients-at-risk/

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wouldn’t fuck around with either asthma or lymes with this Covid stuff. Things can go south in a hurry and treating some of the more serious symptoms is something they’re not very good at yet. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had Lymes from the 1990's till 2011 when it was discovered in my blood, since then the Bacterium was removed using Amoxicillin, no longer in my my blood.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wouldn’t fuck around with either asthma or lymes with this Covid stuff. Things can go south in a hurry and treating some of the more serious symptoms is something they’re not very good at yet. 

At almost 73 years of age I welcome Death and Death doesn't scare me at all, I'd rather be/feel free than a Prisoner being forced to wear a mask..

That's how irrelevant and miniscule a mask is. Wally World will give them away for you to spend 5 bucks. The mindset in the WORST INFECTED NATION ON THE PLANET is mind boggling. You are not entitled to endanger anyone else's life, anywhere. Put on socks put on a fn mask, socks take longer 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tinker said:

That's how irrelevant and miniscule a mask is. Wally World will give them away for you to spend 5 bucks. The mindset in the WORST INFECTED NATION ON THE PLANET is mind boggling. You are not entitled to endanger anyone else's life, anywhere. Put on socks put on a fn mask, socks take longer 

Every time you hop in your vehicle and drive on public roads you're endangering others on the same road..

47 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Dude.

We're 'Merca.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Every time you hop in your vehicle and drive on public roads you're endangering others on the same road..

But you wear a seatbelt to protect yourself right? Just not a mask.....

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

But you wear a seatbelt to protect yourself right? Just not a mask.....

Available consumer masks CANNOT stop a .12 micron particle which is what a Covid 19 particle is, folks who wear them are simply do a feel good deed.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

At almost 73 years of age I welcome Death and Death doesn't scare me at all, I'd rather be/feel free than a Prisoner being forced to wear a mask..

To each his own. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Oh stop......worst infected :lmao:

Look how these deaths are being padded. ......you test positive and die from a heart attack or some other cause and it will be registered as a Covid death......in reality, mortality from this cold virus is extremely low.  But go ahead and wear your bacteria laden breath restricter if it makes you feel good. :lol:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Available consumer masks CANNOT stop a .12 micron particle which is what a Covid 19 particle is, folks who wear them are simply do a feel good deed.

Any cloth mask can help prevent the spread. That’s a fact. 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh stop......worst infected :lmao:

Look how these deaths are being padded. ......you test positive and die from a heart attack or some other cause and it will be registered as a Covid death......in reality, mortality from this cold virus is extremely low.  But go ahead and wear your bacteria laden breath restricter if it makes you feel good. :lol:

Numbers are underreported for political gain. One look at average monthly death rates and the sudden rise is all the that’s required. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Any cloth mask can help prevent the spread. That’s a fact. 

An N95 mask is it has a filtering ability down to, and actually below, the size of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. So the coronavirus is about 0.12 microns in diameter and N95 (masks) protect down to 0.1 microns, with 95% efficiency, which is where it gets its name. Cloth masks cannot do this and are pretty much worthless.

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Give them away?  That’s ridiculous. John menard gets 89 cents a mask. That mother fucker knows how to make money. 

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

An N95 mask is it has a filtering ability down to, and actually below, the size of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. So the coronavirus is about 0.12 microns in diameter and N95 (masks) protect down to 0.1 microns, with 95% efficiency, which is where it gets its name. Cloth masks cannot do this and are pretty much worthless.

Well no shit. Cloth masks will assist in stopping the spread. We have not seen the worst of this.