Check your account email address ×

Hay Days postponed to 2021

• Platinum Contributing Member

IMPORTANT NEWS

54th Hay Days Postponed to 2021

A month ago, we communicated a decision to proceed with planning for the upcoming Hay Days with the expectation that the COVID-19 infection rate would continue to decline and that we could establish a workable preparedness plan that would keep our guests safe.   At the same time, we set a goal of preserving as much of the Hay Days experience as possible.  Unfortunately, given the current reality that COVID cases are on the rise in many areas, we have decided it is in the best interest of everyone involved to postpone Hay Days for the first time in 54 years.

Our decision to postpone was incredibly difficult to make, but ultimately we believe it is the right one. We know there will be many disappointed vendors and fans, and we appreciate the overwhelming support we have received for the initial decision to move ahead with the event.  We understand the importance of Hay Days to the powersports community and feel a deep responsibility to our vendors and fans to host the annual event.  However, keeping in mind that attendees historically travel to Hay Days from over 30 states and several Canadian provinces, we must look at the bigger picture with respect to the risks involved.  It would not be practical to implement a mitigation plan utilizing current guidelines without severely impacting both the vendor and spectator experience.

The planning and preparation already done for Hay Days 2020 will carry forward to 2021.  As a thank you to our loyal fans, we are planning online giveaways and other engagement opportunities to mark the “Official Start of Winter” in the tradition of Hay Days.  Please watch haydays.com, follow us on Facebook, or join our mailing list to get the latest information.

We hope you will join us in looking forward to next year’s Hay Days, when the “Official Start of Winter” moves to September 11-12, 2021.

Sno Barons Snowmobile Club

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We missed your charm around here :lol:

Its the overwhelming positive attitude about life that I miss the most. :lol:  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself

Yep..that's the stuff 

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its the overwhelming positive attitude about life that I miss the most. :lol:  

Overwhelmingly positive attitude  :lol: :lol2: 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Haydays sucks 

you are a idiot it is fun as he'll. 

1 bad yr in all the yrs they have had it .

but yeah I got the memo also sucks lots of clubs will be real short on cash because of it this yr .

our club alone will be 1600 short along with our sister club will be 1600 short as well as our mother club 1600 short . so our small aria 4800 bucks 

Screenshot_20200715-170628.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what you thought when you got to old and out of shape to ride the rest of the world stoped also ? 

The event was getting sick while I still rode. I’m just surprised it’s still considered an event. No doubt a shadow of what it used to be. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The event was getting sick while I still rode. I’m just surprised it’s still considered an event. No doubt a shadow of what it used to be. 

Yeah I snub my nose at it too :lol:

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a useless junk swap meet filled with faggots

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

so you have zero fucking clue . noted 

it is fucking massive with 10x the vendors 15x the food vendors 4x the swap space .big mud track for etc mud racing  a massive freestyle /race  pit big atv test track swap spots selling out in 72 hrs after going live is the norm . to big for the best one to even run as a club any longer . they started hiring out pro management to deal with all the legality bull shit and vendor support shit .

pulling in huge $$$$$$  and giving away 100s of thousands every yr in grants 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

not even in the same ball park after the move north 

he'll there are even showers now no more sleeping in a inch of dirt 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you have zero fucking clue . noted 

it is fucking massive with 10x the vendors 15x the food vendors 4x the swap space . a massive freestyle /race  pit big atv test track swap spots selling out in 72 hrs after going live is the norm . to big for the best one to even run as a club any longer . they started hiring out pro management to deal with all the legality bull shit and vendor support shit .

pulling in huge $$$$$$  and giving away 100s of thousands every yr in grants 

When I attended there were 60-70,000 people attending. There must be a quarter of a million people in attendance by the way you talk.