Check your account email address ×

Scans Reveal Heart Damage in Over Half of COVID-19 Patients in Study

I tell ya', I been scared of that mother-fukker from day one.

If they ever find out that CHINA developed this as a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON, then I hope the world attacks China in a world war. 

The WHO is over there now investigating.

Yeah, 6 fukkin months later, after every trace has been sanitized, and all records destroyed. 

FUCK CHINA AND FUCK THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION!!!! FUCK THOSE BASTARDS !!!!!!

THIS WAS A LAB-CREATED DEATH VIRUS!!!!!  FUCK THE FUKKIN WET MARKET BULLSHIT!!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I tell ya', I been scared of that mother-fukker from day one.

If they ever find out that CHINA developed this as a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON, then I hope the world attacks China in a world war. 

The WHO is over there now investigating.

Yeah, 6 fukkin months later, after every trace has been sanitized, and all records destroyed. 

FUCK CHINA AND FUCK THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION!!!! FUCK THOSE BASTARDS !!!!!!

THIS WAS A LAB-CREATED DEATH VIRUS!!!!!  FUCK THE FUKKIN WET MARKET BULLSHIT!!!!  

They have recently found out that it can be transmitted through poaching deer also !!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, The One said:

They have recently found out that it can be transmitted through poaching deer also !!! 

You're just dyin' to rat me out, aren't you Gay-Boy????

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're just dyin' to rat me out, aren't you Gay-Boy????

No rat here CUM SALMON  !!!

2 minutes ago, The One said:

No rat here CUM SALMON  !!!

What is it about me that you hate? 

Is it my money?

Is it my broads?

Is it my woodpiles?

It's the woodpiles, isn't it???

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

What is it about me that you hate? 

Is it my money? U have none

Is it my broads? U have none

Is it my woodpiles? They are ROTTEN !!

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Not good....there have been  numerous articles about the damage and out of the ordinary things this virus does to people...but hey it’s a just a cold and will disappear soon...well it should have already. Idiots. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

those with heart conditions are one of the groups at greater risk. Were these conditions underlying or caused from the virus? 

There was admittedly some assumptions made in the study. I’ll wait for more info before I make conclusions.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

There was admittedly some assumptions made in the study. I’ll wait for more info before I make conclusions.

Exactly, and from a more reliable, trustworthy media source than Newsweek. I wonder if some read this?: ""Damage to the heart is known to occur in severe flu.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not good....there have been  numerous articles about the damage and out of the ordinary things this virus does to people...but hey it’s a just a cold and will disappear soon...well it should have already. Idiots. 

We don't really know what the full extent of the long term damage is yet. More likely will get worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

We don't really know what the full extent of the long term damage is yet. More likely will get worse.

Yep...the blood clots and strokes it has been causing are worrisome...nasty fucker. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

those with heart conditions are one of the groups at greater risk. Were these conditions underlying or caused from the virus? 

But after the team excluded patients with existing heart conditions from their analysis, the proportion of abnormal scan results and those with severe cardiac disease was similar. This suggests that the issues were related to COVID-19, they said.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Exactly, and from a more reliable, trustworthy media source than Newsweek. I wonder if some read this?: ""Damage to the heart is known to occur in severe flu.

It's from an Oxford study. I think they are pretty trustworthy.

https://academic.oup.com/ehjcimaging/article/doi/10.1093/ehjci/jeaa178/5859292?searchresult=1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It'll just disappear with the summer heat.....................................

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

it will be almost never brought up after the election if trump looses . you can bet your house on that 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Very small study and seems most fall in the high risk category and over 60. 

I was attempting to figure out if they just collected data from people who had a heart scan or they got the 1100 or so people random like and gave them a scan .

I find it hard to believe in the night of the fear apr 3rd to the 20th when every non esental medical procedure was canceled they were just randomly doing heat scans .

I am thinking they are using the scans that were done in that time and adding you to study if you had covid ? and if that is the case is it really that odd 1/2 would have a abnormall reading if they were getting tested in Apr when only esental medical was being done ? 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

it will be almost never brought up after the election if trump looses . you can bet your house on that 

Yes EZ I know...the whole world faked all of this because of Trump....SMH.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

:lol:   The the "study's" a joke.  

This is another one of those scare "study's" or side effects of the illness like the Kawasaki like syndrome in kids.   They make up new ones every single time we see a "spike" in cases.   In 2-3 weeks there will be absolutely NOTHING on this.   It will go away just like the other things did. 

Edited by Highmark

On average, the participants were aged 62, and 70 percent were male. Sixty percent of the scans were performed in a critical care setting, such as an ICU unit or emergency room, while the others were carried out in general medicine settings, cardiology, respiratory, or COVID-19 wards. Some 54 percent of the patients had severe COVID-19.