Check your account email address ×

Funny how shit changes

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You could run that video you posted on a loop and there are people that will never acknowledge or admit that they all do the same shit.

I know, thats why we are in the state we are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I saw him speak live. He continues to divide like a dictator does.

Open your eyes.

Should be easy for you to point out then.  :news:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t brush anything off but you are well known as a one way guy when it comes to this shit.

Bullshit you didn’t.  Then Anler posts up some crap with Sean Hannity as a response.  Ok that’s 139 to 1.  BFF.  When Trump still wins in a few months maybe some of you guys will start getting it.  The topic is mainstream media bias.  If anything, Fox News and the Wall Street Journal are probably the most honest and balanced media outlets we have right now.  Our local paper is now not even readable.  But hey no wonder you guys hate him so much when you take in a steady diet of bullshit and hate.  The coverage of his Rushmore speech is one example of 1000.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit you didn’t.  Then Anler posts up some crap with Sean Hannity as a response.  Ok that’s 139 to 1.  BFF.  When Trump still wins in a few months maybe some of you guys will start getting it.  The topic is mainstream media bias.  If anything, Fox News and the Wall Street Journal are probably the most honest and balanced media outlets we have right now.  Our local paper is now not even readable.  But hey no wonder you guys hate him so much when you take in a steady diet of bullshit and hate.  The coverage of his Rushmore speech is one example of 1000.

Oh I get it. Turd sandwich vs. giant douche. Its also clear the parties run those "news" networks. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I know, thats why we are in the state we are. 

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh I get it. Turd sandwich vs. giant douche. Its also clear the parties run those "news" networks. 

I’m not sure you do given your response.   The point is the bias is so lopsided it’s ridiculous.  Lead off headlines. “Trump stokes racial divisions”.....how the fuck can you take that serious?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not sure you do given your response.   The point is the bias is so lopsided it’s ridiculous.  Lead off headlines. “Trump stokes racial divisions”.....how the fuck can you take that serious?

I dont take any of it serious.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cuz you're above it all.

Oh ya, because I dont engage in your WWE politics I'm "Above it all" 

I just dont have the energy for it but you keep up the good fight!

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

No.. your entire attitude is above it all.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck...then again you don’t get it and still support the moron.

You don't get anything you senile ignorant POS hack shitforbrains  :fuckoff:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

@spin_dry

liked trump back then. Openminded, thoughtful, inclusive. Not sure what happened

this is what happened you are a sheep not your fault 

AFJCOCKBREATH is like textbook Dunning-Kruger :guzzle: complete waste of time tying to reason with that ignorant FUCK beyond a shitforbrains

47 minutes ago, Momorider said:

AFJCOCKBREATH is like textbook Dunning-Kruger :guzzle: complete waste of time tying to reason with that ignorant FUCK beyond a shitforbrains

GRANDPA!? Why do you dream that men you never met have the breath of cock? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Sums it up perfectly