Check your account email address ×

Trump attacks Bubba Wallace.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

something doesn't jive. You're brother just got through spewing some gibberish about how modest and unassuming trump supporters are. :lol: 

Baaahhhhhaaaahhhhhhhaaaa⁰

something doesn't jive. You're brother just got through spewing some gibberish about how modest and unassuming trump supporters are. :lol: 

I admit its hard to understand, but on the water, people don't give a shit and show their support.  Frame it in any nonsensical narrative you'd like  (bold) And that support seems to be significant.  Its not the same as putting a Trump sticker on your car, which would be an invitation to a Key scratch.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Trump didn’t stick his nose into the matter with a tweet ripping Wallace...OK.

Trump says some over the top stuff for his position - but someone needed to call this Smoliet fuck out. Was a goddam garage door rope. They had how many fbi agents there for that...

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

IN other words nascars downfall has nothing to do with Bubba or the confederate flag.  

Comprehend Bozo. This added more to the downfall.

Rebel flag also for both you feminine sissies...

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started listening to them in the early 80's my views have evolved since I was a teenager. :music1:

Quit drinking & turned into a cuckold faggot...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Trump says some over the top stuff for his position - but someone needed to call this Smoliet fuck out. Was a goddam garage door rope. They had how many fbi agents there for that...

Comprehend Bozo. This added more to the downfall.

Rebel flag also for both you feminine sissies...

Quit drinking & turned into a cuckold faggot...

Yeah this all makes sense.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dummy it’s a  traitorous flag carried by an Army that lost and if you need booze and a loser flag to make you a man it’s no wonder you fuck chickens. 🤣

Duke boys ...

I had a hot blonde pussy last night, & booze ... & chicken on grill. How about you... :read:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, s pump said:

22 minutes ago, s pump said:

23 minutes ago, s pump said:

26 minutes ago, s pump said:

:lol: 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If anything it has brought  new fans to the sport and It has always been popular all over the country so if a few rednecks from the Southeast leave WGAF.

Call me weird, but I'd rather watch golf than nascar (hate golf!!), have a root canal, maybe even a kidney stone.  Left turn, go fast, slow down, left turn, repeat........for what, a hundred or two laps????  Hoping for a crash to liven things up. Can't even begin to understand the allure.  But then again I live in an area with a shit ton of outdoor activities to keep me occupied.  Better to go fishing for 8 hours and not catch a fish than sit on the couch watching and listening to the drone of lap after lap after lap (pause for commercial) lap after lap after lap.  But hey, whatever turns your crank I guess...just not popular in my book.

Oh, BTW, the "noose" was there in October 2019 as per the FBI report.....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Call me weird, but I'd rather watch golf than nascar (hate golf!!), have a root canal, maybe even a kidney stone.  Left turn, go fast, slow down, left turn, repeat........for what, a hundred or two laps????  Hoping for a crash to liven things up. Can't even begin to understand the allure.  But then again I live in an area with a shit ton of outdoor activities to keep me occupied.  Better to go fishing for 8 hours and not catch a fish than sit on the couch watching and listening to the drone of lap after lap after lap (pause for commercial) lap after lap after lap.  But hey, whatever turns your crank I guess...just not popular in my book.

Oh, BTW, the "noose" was there in October 2019 as per the FBI report.....:thumbsup:

Thanks for the news flash. 

31 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

"At least" since last yr the garage pull rope was there.

I'm sure Trump heard the scoop from the fbi also - saying what a joke it was.

Seeing NASCAR cars live when they were cool & had cool drivers- was awesome. Tv does them no justice compared to live.