Check your account email address ×

Cop punches woman.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

She’ll get a nice settlement at the tax payers expense. Which is fair. 

looks to me like she was putting his life at risk getting in his space with no mask no less . also I enjoyed watching her get her big mouth shut 

• Like 3

Reminds me of that one on the city bus. Sheboon screeching, bus driver says 'you want to act like a man, I'll treat you like one'. Then he blasted her in the face, she kept on blabbering about how she was going to get her baby daddy...

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

looks to me like she was putting his life at risk getting in his space with no mask no less . also I enjoyed watching her get her big mouth shut 

Well worth $75k. Women beaters are interesting. An entirely different psychology that they live by. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well worth $75k. Women beaters are interesting. An entirely different psychology that they live by. 

I hope she gave him the rona and it  can be proved by contact tracing and he gets her car house and 401k 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I hope she gave him the rona and it  can be proved by contact tracing and he gets her car house and 401k 

He’s losing his career. As he should. Too bad his family has to live with a pos like that. Women beaters breed women beaters. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don't see that as a woman beater situation.  not to mention how insensitive and sexist that statement in 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That doesn’t surprise me. 

some loud mouth cunt threatening a guy and phisicly getting in his space in a airpirt no less . he should have just tazed her ass but he chose a less has harmful way to subdue her . 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

some loud mouth cunt threatening a guy and phisicly getting in his space in a airpirt no less . he should have just tazed her ass but he chose a less has harmful way to subdue her . 

Is that how you do it Ike? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that how you do it Ike? 

no but your fave Muslims live by it . 

in fact my fists assault charge was when I put my step dad on the hospital with the dowl thst kept the sliding door locked when he thought he would bring some of that cherished culture home .

you got any audio with it any back story no a 20 second clip . 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no but your fave Muslims live by it . 

in fact my fists assault charge was when I put my step dad on the hospital with the dowl thst kept the sliding door locked when he thought he would bring some of that cherished culture home .

you got any audio with it any back story no a 20 second clip . 

First of all I have no love for Muslims and second I didn’t post the video but your defense of what you profess to hate when a Muslim does it is noted.

never said you posted video .

and yes you jump to there defence no matter how for you need to leap every time .

so yes I have no idea what was before footage or said during but I know the world has there knee ready to jerk at a moment's notice especially if a,cop is involved right now 

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member

This helps me understand how some cops get to a point where you just say fuck it and give someone a smack that they had a long time coming.  There are a lot of pieces of shit out there that are lucky that laws have allowed them to take advantage of others for most of their lives.  

This cop may be in trouble for his actions but behind the scenes he’s getting high fives and support

i do feel that there is karma and eventually people like this will fuck with the wrong person and earn their place in history.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

This helps me understand how some cops get to a point where you just say fuck it and give someone a smack that they had a long time coming.  There are a lot of pieces of shit out there that are lucky that laws have allowed them to take advantage of others for most of their lives.  

This cop may be in trouble for his actions but behind the scenes he’s getting high fives and support

i do feel that there is karma and eventually people like this will fuck with the wrong person and earn their place in history.

There’s plenty of woman beating pieces of shit that’ll support him and laugh about it. 

Black women have high-testosterone. Combine that with their disgusting culture, and you're basically dealing with a stinking, violent black man.