Check your account email address ×

Washington Redskin no longer

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

The Patriots are next!  :news: 

Remember when the Washington Bullets became The Wizards...bet that caused a dramatic decline in gun violence!!! :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Remember when the Washington Bullets became The Wizards...bet that caused a dramatic decline in gun violence!!! :lol:

No only because I never followed Basketball. I guess I'll forget this one in time but it really feels like this is driven a lot by money and not because they feel it's the 'right thing to do'.

• Like 1

It's too bad nobody finds the name "Lions" to be offensive because they really need a big change. I don't think old ass Martha Ford stepping down is enough change

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's too bad nobody finds the name "Lions" to be offensive because they really need a big change. I don't think old ass Martha Ford stepping down is enough change

She already did...handed the reigns to her daughter.

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I know but it's not enough  

I hear ya there...going to be tough to root them out considering the stadium has their name on it.:bashhead:

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I know but it's not enough  

It’s been one blunder after another the entire time they’ve owned the team. Epic mismanagement. Throw in some really bad karma and it’s been miserable for the fans for a really long time.
New ownership is the only answer.

35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s been one blunder after another the entire time they’ve owned the team. Epic mismanagement. Throw in some really bad karma and it’s been miserable for the fans for a really long time.
New ownership is the only answer.

Exactly but like Jimmy said, they named the field after themselves. Get rid of the Ford family, rename the field and while their at it send the Pistons to their own area and name that Gordie Howe Arena   :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Exactly but like Jimmy said, they named the field after themselves. Get rid of the Ford family, rename the field and while their at it send the Pistons to their own area and name that Gordie Howe Arena   :lol: 

:goodpost:

• Haha 1

I get the fact that Redskin can be construed as derogatory but does anybody remember when Eastern Michigan University was forced to change their name from Hurons to Eagles? The logo was tasteful and honored Native Americans that populated the region...

IMG_5519.thumb.JPG.1a069f6429fa749f8492f7d204e8d445.JPG

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get the fact that Redskin can be construed as derogatory but does anybody remember when Eastern Michigan University was forced to change their name from Hurons to Eagles? The logo was tasteful and honored Native Americans that populated the region...

IMG_5519.thumb.JPG.1a069f6429fa749f8492f7d204e8d445.JPG

I remember that. I believe the push was from native Indians to change it, not just woke liberals. I don’t have an issue with the old logo either. Guess you’d have to be in their shoes...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I remember that. I believe the push was from native Indians to change it, not just woke liberals. I don’t have an issue with the old logo either. Guess you’d have to be in their shoes...

Ahhh...wasn't sure who was pushing that and if they didn't like it then there you go! 

as I said in another post FUCK nike they should stick to selling high priced shoes to afreakin mercuns.stirring up shit to gain sales them and the rest of lefties should die and then their supporters can be martyred  fuckers

Edited by anorkist

On 7/3/2020 at 7:48 AM, ford_428cj said:

Nba will have blm down the sides of courts & players can put sj statements on the back of jerseys. 

Nfl is playing the black national anthem before every game in first game.

again i think the black bar anthem is from NWA but really don't know what the fuck is it . and why would a nation that is  to be one nation of people in the need of a diff song for every race and gender .

I thought the gole was to all be Americans first and celebrate our diversity as Americans first