Check your account email address ×

US economy smashes forecasts, adds 4.8 million jobs in June as unemployment declines to 11.1%

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Furloughed employees go back to work in states that have controlled the virus. Meanwhile in other states the rates climb in younger Americans and those states effected consider their own shutdowns that will lead to more job losses.

A federal mask mandate in April would have the virus controlled like other countries have done. But the current loser in chief thinks the pandemic is a hoax. 

The economy hinges on controlling the pandemic on a federal level and not 50 different methods. The Virus does not stop on state lines.

lmfao yeah a mask mandate would have fixed it all .

do you not see any correlation in the massive spike of covid in the 20 something category and the riots and protests you were told to cheer and celebrate and you and your kind did just like the good sheep you are I might add . really you can't put 2 and 2 together? 

try real hard to remember the celebrated images you saw all over the tv and internet over the last 5 weeks . now tell me what you remember now tell me about the spike in covid and how a federal mandate would have prevented it . waiting on your deep insite 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

There was zero in the way of a coordinated response to this virus and need I remind you that the Orange Shitgibbon  said a lot of dangerous and stupid shit about this virus. So in addition to zero leadership/response there was also misinformation being spewed...in fact he is still spewing the same bullshit about how the virus is just going to disappear even as it runs wild in numerous states.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There was zero in the way of a coordinated response to this virus and need I remind you that the Orange Shitgibbon  said a lot of dangerous and stupid shit about this virus. So in addition to zero leadership/response there was also misinformation being spewed...in fact he is still spewing the same bullshit about how the virus is just going to disappear even as it runs wild in numerous states.

Clorox Martinis for everyone!

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Screenshot_20200702-193810.jpg

FFS, is the BLM leadership what you are all looking for?  Social distancing 101, but you are complaining about trump.   Wanna know why, BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD TOO.  Fucking sheep.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it "running wild" because of the increased testing or are there increasing levels of death and hospitalizations from it?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Is it "running wild" because of the increased testing or are there increasing levels of death and hospitalizations from it?

Testing is part of it but it also sounds like hopsitalizations are up in places like Houston where they have been testing quite a bit and are seeing 1 in 4 coming back positive. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Testing is part of it but it also sounds like hopsitalizations are up in places like Houston where they have been testing quite a bit and are seeing 1 in 4 coming back positive. 

Houston 4 weeks ago 

Screenshot_20200703-172550.jpg

Screenshot_20200703-172701.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why in only a few states has it spiked? Blaming the protests is just stupid. Protests were in every state. 

Dumb asses spew what they are told.

yes you do spew what you are told . so tell the class why the spikes are with 20 something people . and tell us what state's are not getting higher test numbers of 20 something that were  protesting.  waiting on your awnser .

hint you won't find your awnser on CNN you will have to do the leg work your self on tbis one and you won't want to report back what you find but I will continue to ask . 

Absolutely those protests are part of the reason for the spike in cases....if not then everything we've been told about this virus is false.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yes you do spew what you are told . so tell the class why the spikes are with 20 something people . and tell us what state's are not getting higher test numbers of 20 something that were  protesting.  waiting on your awnser .

hint you won't find your awnser on CNN you will have to do the leg work your self on tbis one and you won't want to report back what you find but I will continue to ask . 

Why not New York?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not New York?

Because we all have to wear masks everywhere we go, and the protest here was 1000 people..:dunno:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why not New York?

New York is starting to trend the other way at a rapid rate.  Over 1000 new case yesterday while they were in the low hundreds