Check your account email address ×

Cancel target

I don’t think there’s a single person whose closet is sparkling clean. They go back far enough and dig they’ll find something...

7 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Good for him, more people need to stand up and tell these people to lighten up, take a step back and fuck off if they don't like something. IMO

I agree 100%. Tell them to fuck off and deal with it. 

14 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Good for him, more people need to stand up and tell these people to lighten up, take a step back and fuck off if they don't like something. IMO

The cancel culture is being driven by business. Sponsors withdraw ads and the entertainer can’t function because sponsors pull out. So in effect a person can stand up the issue, but sponsors don’t want the risk. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The cancel culture is being driven by business. Sponsors withdraw ads and the entertainer can’t function because sponsors pull out. So in effect a person can stand up the issue, but sponsors don’t want the risk. 

People have had enough of this BS and the cancel culture are the ones who will be cancelled.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

People have had enough of this BS and the cancel culture are the ones who will be cancelled.

That depends totally on corporate behavior. So far companies are avoidant of controversial issues involving those they sponsor. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I understand that. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I hope more can and will stand up to it though. :bc:

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree 100%. Tell them to fuck off and deal with it. 

Apologizing seems to mean nothing any longer plus how many actually mean it? Most are just trying to appease the cancel culture assholes to save face and make them go away.

In most cases the damage is done so................................................ :bc:

Edited by Big Crappie

It really is great how the liberal/democrat section of this country is right in line with censorship.

I have never listened to 1 of his podcasts, but to think Democrats want to make it so you CAN'T listen to him.

How you can be a democrat and/or liberal and condone this shows you never really learned what the US is about.

Shame the fuck on you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Apologizing seems to mean nothing any longer plus how many actually mean it? Most are just trying to appease the cancel culture assholes to save face and make them go away.

In most cases the damage is done so................................................ :bc:

Actually I would be very cordial and just say I disagree with your premise. Let them be the pissy pants, im not getting all worked up because they are snowflakes. And honestly I dont know who these people are because most people I deal with on a day to day basis arent this way.  :bc: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I understand that. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I hope more can and will stand up to it though. :bc:

Both sides of the political spectrum doesnt agree with second chances. I think that’s one of the most important human attribute. Grace and forgiveness. Who wants to be judged by their darkest time? It’s the main troubling trait of today’s younger liberals. 

• Like 2

Just now, Snake said:

It really is great how the liberal/democrat section of this country is right in line with censorship.

I have never listened to 1 of his podcasts, but to think Democrats want to make it so you CAN'T listen to him.

How you can be a democrat and/or liberal and condone this shows you never really learned what the US is about.

Shame the fuck on you.

Rogan is the #1 podcast in the country I believe. I like his show and I like him because he will have anyone on whether he agrees with them or not. He is not trying to fit into some kind of box. He is an intelligent guy who engages people in intelligent conversation and debate. Which is how adults should act. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Actually I would be very cordial and just say I disagree with your premise. Let them be the pissy pants, im not getting all worked up because they are snowflakes. And honestly I dont know who these people are because most people I deal with on a day to day basis arent this way.  :bc: 

Who the fuck is this way?

:lol:

Democrats.

Just now, Anler said:

Rogan is the #1 podcast in the country I believe. I like his show and I like him because he will have anyone on whether he agrees with them or not. He is not trying to fit into some kind of box. He is an intelligent guy who engages people in intelligent conversation and debate. Which is how adults should act. 

All the more reason to call out the left.

But Trump said Kung Flu.....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

All the more reason to call out the left.

But Trump said Kung Flu.....

Well if you ever listened to his podcast you would know that he gives zero fucks about the "left" and what they try to make him to be. Another reason his show is great, he isnt trying to appease anyone. You either like him or you dont. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well if you ever listened to his podcast you would know that he gives zero fucks about the "left" and what they try to make him to be. Another reason his show is great, he isnt trying to appease anyone. You either like him or you dont. 

All immaterial to my point.

My point is simply the left wants to control what you hear. Who you can hear. Who can even have a platform.

How do you disregard that then pull the lever for them?

Not you specifically of course, in general.

• Thanks 1

Rogan is popular because he thinks past both political correct and a patriotic correct agenda of the left and right. A lot of people are sick of having the flag shoved down their throat in a sanctimonious manner. In the same way they’re sick of being told how to think and feel. Suggesting initial reactions are wrong. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Rogan is popular because he thinks past both political correct and a patriotic correct agenda of the left and right. A lot of people are sick of having the flag shoved down their throat in a sanctimonious manner. In the same way they’re sick of being told how to think and feel. Suggesting initial reactions are wrong. 

I don't see the right stifling views like the left but maybe its because the left's voice is simply so loud compared to the right with their ownership of the MSM and much of the social media platforms.  

• Like 1