Check your account email address ×

Cancel target

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

All the more reason to call out the left.

But Trump said Kung Flu.....

Referring to it as the kung flu one of those phrases that make him appear stupid and looking for a reaction from the dummies. It’s like the guy that tells the same joke over and over. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Rogan is popular because he thinks past both political correct and a patriotic correct agenda of the left and right. A lot of people are sick of having the flag shoved down their throat in a sanctimonious manner. In the same way they’re sick of being told how to think and feel. Suggesting initial reactions are wrong. 

And the left/democrats want him gone.

Seems no one wants to address that point.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Referring to it as the kung flu one of those phrases that make him appear stupid and looking for a reaction from the dummies. It’s like the guy that tells the same joke over and over. 

"If I had a son..."

Just now, Highmark said:

I don't see the right stifling views like the left but maybe its because the left's voice is simply so loud compared to the right with their ownership of the MSM and much of the social media platforms.  

You don’t listen to Laura Ingram, rush Limbaugh, or hannity. 

Just now, Snake said:

All immaterial to my point.

My point is simply the left wants to control what you hear. Who you can hear. Who can even have a platform.

How do you disregard that then pull the lever for them?

Not you specifically of course, in general.

Its all part of the design. Everyone who is active on social media contributes to data mining and alghorythms that spit out more material designed to evoke some kind of emotion. The more you engage the more you get. Could be rescuing puppies or Trump trying to help russia ruin our elections or democrats trying to make us all gay and black. If you are on any of the social media sites its pretty easy to see who is engaging in what. I am having these discussions with my oldest son right now. He is clearly caught up in it and I am constantly trying to pull him back to center. But clearly many dont have someone trying to show them both sides of things. They get caught up in the hyperbole. 

And what is important to me in politics is so far removed from the discussion that I just cant get serious about any of it. I think Rogan points that out as well. We arent discussing real issues and real solutions because of the hyperbole. 

Just now, Snake said:

"If I had a son..."

I condemned that along with his injecting himself in the Don Imus nappy headed hoes fiasco. That stuff are things that need to process itself out independent of the president’s comments. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You don’t listen to Laura Ingram, rush Limbaugh, or hannity. 

Can you give examples of where they say the left should have zero voice or opinion should be cancelled?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Can you give examples of where they say the left should have zero voice or opinion should be cancelled?

This.

The left doesn't even want to have a discussion.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

And the left/democrats want him gone.

Seems no one wants to address that point.

That is not true. Some radical assholes publicly criticize and condemn him but he just brushes them off. He isnt going anywhere. 

We've entered a time in America where actually not being racist is not enough anymore.   If you don't ask for forgiveness for something you never did or were you are condemned.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

That is not true. Some radical assholes publicly criticize and condemn him but he just brushes them off. He isnt going anywhere. 

Again.. my point is one ideology is happy to let him do his thing and talk. One doesn't.

I'll take the side of freedom of speech side thanks.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

This.

The left doesn't even want to have a discussion.

Simply amazing what they think they hear.   Reality is they don't listen to those people they just go off what they are told they say.  

Just now, Snake said:

Again.. my point is one ideology is happy to let him do his thing and talk. One doesn't.

I'll take the side of freedom of speech side thanks.

So what? Yeah you should always take the side of freedom no matter who is spewing it. Remember "If you have nothing to hide"?

Yeah wasn't the best move, but honestly I'm sure most that are trying to crucify him have skeletons in their closet just like anyone else. I'm still a big Rogan fan and will continue to be. 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am having these discussions with my oldest son right now. He is clearly caught up in it and I am constantly trying to pull him back to center. But clearly many dont have someone trying to show them both sides of things. They get caught up in the hyperbole. 

You can't  pull him back to center cuz you're  no where near center. Smfh. 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We've entered a time in America where actually not being racist is not enough anymore.   If you don't ask for forgiveness for something you never did or were you are condemned.  

That’s true if you watch a lot of TV and cable news. Not so if you don’t allow yourself to be bombarded by the messaging (Opinions) of the right or left. Cable news is entertainment and a business. Sponsors will pull funds over highly controversial topics.  Just look at this place. Chest thumping over which newscorp gets the highest ratings. It’s rather ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

You can't  pull him back to center cuz you're  no where near center. Smfh. 

He can’t be brought back to center because he’s young and exploring. He also experiences the hallmark of youth. Strong opinions. You are a good example of everyone needing to believe the same. You don’t value the balance of political beliefs. Over and over you profess a unilateral political belief system 

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

He can’t be brought back to center because he’s young and exploring. He also experiences the hallmark of youth. Strong opinions. You are a good example of everyone needing to believe the same. You don’t value the balance of political beliefs. Over and over you profess a unilateral political belief system 

Baaaahhhhhbaaaaaahhhaaa

Just now, spin_dry said:

That’s true if you watch a lot of TV and cable news. Not so if you don’t allow yourself to be bombarded by the messaging (Opinions) of the right or left. Cable news is entertainment and a business. Sponsors will pull funds over highly controversial topics.  Just look at this place. Chest thumping over which newscorp gets the highest ratings. It’s rather ridiculous. 

One political party is making that true as is social media platforms.....not just the MSM.

I've said this over and over on this forum.   When it comes down to it the left will make the election about race.   Everything else will be a subtopic including COVID.  Look at Snake's post about Mt. Rushmore.   Falsely using the race card is beyond disgusting and why I hope and pray for the collapse of the democrapic party.   Democrats use to praise and even award Trump prior to him putting a R behind his name. 

download (4).jpg