Check your account email address ×

Cancel target

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

He has some really great interviews. 

I’ve interviewed thousands of people in my 33 years of doing both forensic DOJ evaluations and private self referrals. Unscripted interviewing is a difficult concept for most. With joe it seems to come from natural traits. For me it was always a lot easier. Ask the same questions to every client. Their pathology always shows up when they react or diverge from the question in an unusual way. It’s always been interesting how people can either answer a question nonchalantly or get really weird. Same question, different response.  

Edited by spin_dry

Rogan was fine until he cashed in with Spotify.  Anyone making money and being successful automatically gets the crosshairs of the cunty cancel culture freaks who've made nothing of their pathetic lives.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Matt said:

Rogan was fine until he cashed in with Spotify.  Anyone making money and being successful automatically gets the crosshairs of the cunty cancel culture freaks who've made nothing of their pathetic lives.

Actually there’s been people calling for his head before signing at Spotify. His Spotify deaL is pretty sweet. He basically does what he’s been doing with a giant raise. He was already pulling down $40-75k show. Some weeks he pulled down $200k

Edited by spin_dry

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You don’t listen to Laura Ingram, rush Limbaugh, or hannity. 

They’ve been trying to cancel Rush for over 30 years.  He’s more popular than ever.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

So what? Yeah you should always take the side of freedom no matter who is spewing it. Remember "If you have nothing to hide"?

Right?!  And that is NOT what the left is about anymore

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He can’t be brought back to center because he’s young and exploring. He also experiences the hallmark of youth. Strong opinions. You are a good example of everyone needing to believe the same. You don’t value the balance of political beliefs. Over and over you profess a unilateral political belief system 

And you don’t? :lol: 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Both you and your brother. I’m going to guess that you were both raised in a very rigid political belief system. Something neither of you rarely question. 

No we have a few liberals and Lesbians in the family that offer some alternative perspective, yet bolster my belief system that I’ve been on the right track.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right?!  And that is NOT what the left is about anymore

And you don’t? :lol: 

No we have a few liberals and Lesbians in the family that offer some alternative perspective, yet bolster my belief system that I’ve been on the right track.  :lol: 

I’m extremely open minded politically. 

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Rogan is the #1 podcast in the country I believe. I like his show and I like him because he will have anyone on whether he agrees with them or not. He is not trying to fit into some kind of box. He is an intelligent guy who engages people in intelligent conversation and debate. Which is how adults should act. 

Did you see or listen to the one with Adam Conover where that loony toon is trying to justify kids having sex changes and whatnot at young ages?

Brutal for that particular guest.  

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Did you see or listen to the one with Adam Conover where that loony toon is trying to justify kids having sex changes and whatnot at young ages?

Brutal for that particular guest.  

No I didn't see that.