Check your account email address ×

Western IQs drop by 14 points in last century, study says

Just now, Kev144 said:

Ford is single handedly responsible for for a few of those negative points.  

The states of Michigan and Ohio are largely responsible. Ford is part of that. Drip, Lilly and even woodticks seasonal residency dig a hole of derpiness that just can't be filled. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The states of Michigan and Ohio are largely responsible. Ford is part of that. Drip, Lilly and even woodticks seasonal residency dig a hole of derpiness that just can't be filled. 

I bet the aggregate IQ in niggerville is under 50.

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Ford is single handedly responsible for for a few of those negative points.  

Fordie is spot on.  Some of you guys just get all itchy when he posts truth.  

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Africans have the lowest IQs in the world. Fact.

Lower than inbred Muslims??

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You started a thread about yourself, too bad you weren't smart enough to give it a second thought before you hit "Submit Reply".:lmao:

Holy shit - I always knew cheeseheads weren't the brightest, but this is 3rd grade level humor tubby. Regroup & give it another try Clarence :bc:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Dude - you live in the ghetto in Chicago. No joggers around here :dunno:

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Dude - you live in the ghetto in Chicago. No joggers around here :dunno:

No I don't live in Chicago. I just work there. And still, lots of joggers here smarter than you. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I don't live in Chicago. I just work there. And still, lots of joggers here smarter than you. 

You just said last week - some Blm joggers shot other Blm joggers right around the corner from your house :dunno:

There are probably a few ...Condoleezza live there?

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You just said last week - some Blm joggers shot other Blm joggers right around the corner from your house :dunno:

There are probably a few ...Condoleezza live there?

From my house? I don't think so. I live in neocon utopia. 

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Lower than inbred Muslims??

Holy shit - I always knew cheeseheads weren't the brightest, but this is 3rd grade level humor tubby. Regroup & give it another try Clarence :bc:

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Romney was a real nice guy. The dems rolled over him with a bulldozer. Trump was/is a total asshole and a prick, and he won. Nice guys don’t win in politics Jimmy. Just the way it is now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

Romney was a real nice guy. The dems rolled over him with a bulldozer. Trump was/is a total asshole and a prick, and he won. Nice guys don’t win in politics Jimmy. Just the way it is now.

Who said anything about nice...he called her stupid which I guess isn’t necessarily nice but oh the irony. BTW don’t mistake Trumps idiocy for some sort of political toughness....he is a laughingstock. 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You mean Republican nice guys don’t win. 

Maybe that says something about the party.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who said anything about nice...he called her stupid which I guess isn’t necessarily nice but oh the irony. BTW don’t mistake Trumps idiocy for some sort of political toughness....he is a laughingstock. 

I never said he was tough, just a prick. Someone who will give it right back.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You mean Republican nice guys don’t win. 

Maybe that says something about the party.

Maybe. Maybe it takes a prick to fight back against the other party’s nonsense. They’ve lost their mind. Now trump is celebrating white supremacy by going to Mount Rushmore for the 4th of July celebration. Complete insanity.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump graduated first in his class at Trump U!

:lol2:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so are you

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

106549245_3574141552602664_8040086181048160851_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=V34kWR_o400AX_6-b64&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=6daeed60e52be7a022f78cd2b841f3de&oe=5F1F6333

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think it’s more to do with the pattern of the America voter. They do pendulum voting. From thoughtful, calm, and patient....to impulsive, self centered, flamboyant.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I think it’s more to do with the pattern of the America voter. They do pendulum voting. From thoughtful, calm, and patient....to impulsive, self centered, flamboyant.  

I’d much rather see someone else as pres. But someone has to counter the insanity coming from the dems right now. That’s why he has so much support IMO.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I’d much rather see someone else as pres. But someone has to counter the insanity coming from the dems right now. That’s why he has so much support IMO.

I always thought Romney would’ve been a very good president. Thoughtful, deliberate, good family guy, willing to stand up the bullshit. 

• Like 1