Check your account email address ×

US 'likely' to see shortage of pharmaceutical drugs if coronavirus outbreak continues, intelligence report finds

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Never claimed that Dr. Einstein....just asked what drugs.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Where has the White House been? this is pathetic. 

US 'likely' to see shortage of pharmaceutical drugs if coronavirus outbreak continues, intelligence report finds

Trump wants you to die.

They even put likely in quotation marks.   :lmao:

I can just see some reporter reading this and doing the air quotes when they say likely. 

God damn you guys are gullible.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump wants you to die.

so pampers would you have trump mandate China keeps there labs open to manufacture raw materials for the generic drugs ? or would you have him mandate that plants on the US keep manufacturing even if people are sick in said plant ? I remember your butt hurt over keeping pork plants open  so how would this be diff . whaaaa trump is not keeping us safe whaaa trump is not closing down the country whaaaa trump is not doing enough to keep plants and supply changes open to get me shit I want . get a fucking grip 

So the only president who's campaign platform is reducing the cost of prescription drugs, and as of late, also to bring critical manufacturing of those drugs home, is now bad?  OK  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So the only president who's campaign platform is reducing the cost of prescription drugs, and as of late, also to bring critical manufacturing of those drugs home, is now bad?  OK  :lol: 

Yeah and he has an amazing replacement plan for The ACA too!!!!!!!!:lol:

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well how exactly does he plan on reducing prescription drug costs? Even Obama failed miserably on that one....

Not entirely sure, but he's not impacted by lobbying pressures like Obama probably was, and all the wheeling and dealing he had to do to get ACA passed, including cash money to some governors.  I guess my point is, its not the first time he's been told something couldn't be done, and he's gone ahead and done it anyways.

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

well how exactly does he plan on reducing prescription drug costs? Even Obama failed miserably on that one....

trumps all talk,  he has no plan for anything.  even when he tries to execute one of his "plans" it's a shit show.  

• Like 2

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so you would rather have the so called aca than notbing at all.

not me . 

healthcare is not a constitutional right 

Hasn't affected me one way or the other. But it has helped alot of people get insurance who couldn't before. 

If it's so bad how come Republicans haven't replaced it with something better in the last 10 years?

• Thanks 1

So Trump is going to lower drug prices but nobody knows how and he has an amazing replacement for The ACA but nobody knows what that plan is....excellent work!!!!! 😂

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Hasn't affected me one way or the other. But it has helped alot of people get insurance who couldn't before. 

If it's so bad how come Republicans haven't replaced it with something better in the last 10 years?

you know why because once most shit bags left or rigbt get on any fourm of govenment assistance they don't want to give it up and even feel entitled to it . you know what I am saying  jimmy .