Check your account email address ×

Don't wonder why you are gut hooked, this explains a lot

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump is spot on......the media is the enemy of the people. ....at least the NORMAL people. 

believe-in-something545_t2.jpg.jpeg

I agree that the media is part of the problem. Polititions telling tales doesn't help either.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

What's your better idea?

I didn't claim that there was , or will be a better option. Trump is my President, and I will probably vote for him again. . But that doesn't mean that I think he is a great leader, just the better of two evils.

• Gold Member

The ones that took down these couple statues are the the definition of guthooked.  This is comical and awesome on how stupid the majority of US protestors are.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/strategic-or-misguided-toppling-of-statues-sparks-latest-debate-on-madison-protests/article_c162791f-df91-5e33-b398-96b96d7bbee4.html

12 hours ago, ckf said:

I didn't claim that there was , or will be a better option. Trump is my President, and I will probably vote for him again. . But that doesn't mean that I think he is a great leader, just the better of two evils.

spot on 

12 hours ago, ckf said:

I think that is the position of most people who voted for trump, but the media and the left have come up with the few pictures of people they labeled as "trumpsters" and like any good propaganda material, others follow it and use the term to describe everyone that voted for him.   Even you are using the term and you are one of the people being labeled a trumpster.  Ironic isn't it.