Check your account email address ×

Text Message Urges Chicago Police Officers To Call In Sick, Limit Arrests In A ‘Blue Flu’

The blow back from all this phony outrage has been predicted.  Because it happened before in the 60s.  Not just the police, but people tired of the race card being over played.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Time to treat the police unions like the air traffic controllers during Reagan's time.

You can make them show up for work you can't make them arrest people. 

• Like 1

As I've posted here for years..................BLACKS...........................IN OUR FACES, AND IN OUR LIVES 24/7, 365. 

Never giving us a minutes peace. 

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just keep the cops in the white neighborhoods and this problem should solve itself... 

Too bad it wasn't that simple. It's not. Blacks spill-over and hurt whites. Didn't you see the fukkin chart of black on white assaults???

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Too bad it wasn't that simple. It's not. Blacks spill-over and hurt whites. Didn't you see the fukkin chart of black on white assaults???

OMGEEE! I just saw some black people today!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

You can make them show up for work you can't make them arrest people. 

Yet we are always told that police don’t have a choice in these matters and they simply enforce the law as it’s written?

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yet we are always told that police don’t have a choice in these matters and they simply enforce the law as it’s written?

I agree take your oath do your job but everyone's got a breaking point.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

George Floyd’s death fleshed that out quite clearly. 

George Floyd's death is being used by Marxist that will only hurt their cause in the long run.

There are a massive group of people that while might have some issues with our country for the most part think its still the best thing in the world.   When they reach their breaking point they will crush these Marxist SJW in a weekend.   And it won't be pretty.

23 hours ago, Anler said:

Just keep the cops in the white neighborhoods and this problem should solve itself... 

White cops in white neighborhoods black in black would solve it right?

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

As I've posted here for years..................BLACKS...........................IN OUR FACES, AND IN OUR LIVES 24/7, 365. 

Never giving us a minutes peace. 

And who do you have to thank for that? I'll tell you who. The slave owners who were too lazy to pick there own cotton. Guess what color they were? I'll give you a hint. Look in the mirror.

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

And who do you have to thank for that? I'll tell you who. The slave owners who were too lazy to pick there own cotton. Guess what color they were? I'll give you a hint. Look in the mirror.

So what is the answer - give negroes full power over whites?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol: 

People seem to miss how much so called police brutality comes from black cops to black suspects.   Its not a white on black issue as much as the media makes it out to be.

9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

OK, so you want to hold me and my immigrant family accountable for wrongs done 250 years ago???

I'll keep posting this: Hindus are as dark and ugly as blacks, but they own this country!! 

Why don't the blacks? The blacks don't because they can't compete intellectually. They don't care about winning the school spelling bees, and mostly care about basketball, and fucking white girls. 

It's as simple as that. I'm not saying black 73 year old guys can't beat me up, or are not stronger than me, or can't outrun me. 

I'm saying there's something wrong...............and it ain't us. 

12 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

What color were the African's who sold slaves to the slave traders??

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

What color were the African's who sold slaves to the slave traders??

WHOA!!!!  MAssive " OWNAGE" handed out here!!!!    :owned: