Check your account email address ×

stein wants recount

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

No, I haven't.

Funny how Democrats love them some Jill Stein now.

You have to ask yourself why the Democratic party hasn't done this, and it takes a minor party that the Dems ran down the entire election to force the issue.

why not? you were a stein fan.

i suspect because it supports what i've been saying.... :news:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

oh shut the fuck up .....you havent been right once in your miserable internet life and now you wanna come on here and claim some victory lap

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

A recount supports democracy, not Democrats.

If you haven't noticed, there isn't much about the Democratic party that is still democratic.

Liberals were complaining about how trump was saying how rigged the system is and they were afraid that he wouldn't "accept" the results if he lost.  Now they flip flopped as usual.  So is the money also going to be used to check the states where clinton won as well?  Or strictly just the ones that she lost?  That alone provides enough insight to see this for what it really is. 

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Liberals were complaining about how trump was saying how rigged the system is and they were afraid that he wouldn't "accept" the results if he lost.  Now they flip flopped as usual.  So is the money also going to be used to check the states where clinton won as well?  Or strictly just the ones that she lost?  That alone provides enough insight to see this for what it really is. 

:lmao:

She's just rallying her own support.  Nothing wrong with that.  More political pandering.   Maybe convince some lying queen supporters there is a better way.  Shit...suicide is a better way than supporting that criminal.

Why does Jill always look high though?  Just naturally "happy" I guess.  :ashamed:

i'm mixed on the topic. part of me would like to examine vote accuracy in the close battleground states, part of me realizes the anger and uprisings that'd be created if things changed, part of me wants the dipshits who voted for trump to revel in the shit pile they will have created.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm mixed on the topic. part of me would like to examine vote accuracy in the close battleground states, part of me realizes the anger and uprisings that'd be created if things changed, part of me wants the dipshits who voted for trump to revel in the shit pile they will have created.

You mean places like Detroit?  It's funny how the shit piles right now seem to be democrat strongholds.  But continue with your rhetoric.....

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You've gotten wrong for years.  Why stop now?