Check your account email address ×

Baby's Skull Hits The Concrete...

Reasons like this are why the majority, including black majorities, know all this BLM racism bullshit is going nowhere.  It’s also going nowhere because the majority see how antifa has either joined or co opted the movement.  While all the pantywaists are crying black lives matter, until this segment of society (the segment that behave like pack animals) is confronted for what they are, nothing is going to change. Great article in the Wall Street Journal today by Jason Riley “America has a silent majority”, and another by Holman W. Jenkins Jr. “Race problem or crime problem?”.    Give them a read if you get a chance.  Riley is a black man and makes a great case using the 60s civil rights struggle to partly explain, why this movement is doomed for failure.  Worse, it will do more to hurt race relations then help them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Reasons like this are why the majority, including black majorities, know all this BLM racism bullshit is going nowhere.  It’s also going nowhere because the majority see how antifa has either joined or co opted the movement.  While all the pantywaists are crying black lives matter, until this segment of society (the segment that behave like pack animals) is confronted for what they are, nothing is going to change. Great article in the Wall Street Journal today by Jason Riley “America has a silent majority”, and another by Holman W. Jenkins Jr. “Race problem or crime problem?”.    Give them a read if you get a chance.  Riley is a black man and makes a great case using the 60s civil rights struggle to partly explain, why this movement is doomed for failure.  Worse, it will do more to hurt race relations then help them.

The mainstream media (all of it)is going to do nothing but blow smoke up our asses about race. There is tons of info out there but you will Never see it there....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BLM shows up to meetings in schools where the kid(s) are about to be expelled.  Do you think they care to even see the video, or the fact that schools officials can't speak to non guardians?:lol:

Yah right.

• Like 1

What makes people act the way they do?

During a massive fight/brawl I saw on tv, a woman had her 5 year old kid, right fucking there in among the melee.

That's what does it.

Fine example for the children.

WTF is your problem?  Question was asked so I scrolled down 1 second and boom there was the answer.  Are you implying that I'm implying that because it was 5 years ago that it's not relevant?  Of course it's relevant, these fucking animals need to be put down.  Smails and friends can go suck the dirty black dick all they want.

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

WTF is your problem?  Question was asked so I scrolled down 1 second and boom there was the answer.  Are you implying that I'm implying that because it was 5 years ago that it's not relevant?  Of course it's relevant, these fucking animals need to be put down.  Smails and friends can go suck the dirty black dick all they want.

Just like my clueless lieutenant.... runs off half cocked without a touch of reality.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Another dude talking about the dick but I guess it makes sense coming from you considering you’ve had a dildo crammed in your ass.🤣

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another dude talking about the dick but I guess it makes sense coming from you considering you’ve had a dildo crammed in your ass.🤣

Difference is you like it... he didnt.

Perfect example of Smales in his little dark word. Prolly never went further than missionary in his whole life.

What a miserable existance.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Difference is you like it... he didnt.

Perfect example of Smales in his little dark word. Prolly never went further than missionary in his whole life.

What a miserable existance.

Wow you are really butthurt and triggered MoeMoe....it will be OK little fella!!! 
BTW how do you know he didn’t like it? 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow you are really butthurt and triggered MoeMoe....it will be OK little fella!!! 

He said so.

If you weren't so busy beating off over the thought you would have read it.

Poor sexually disfinctual Smales... :omg:

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ok you got me there.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like the girl in the video, I was the victim. No babies were bounced off the concrete so the media didn't pick it up, like they care about dead white babies anyways.